Windows 10: Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

Discus and support Windows 10 on custom built pc not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently built a pc woth 2 terabytes on storage and booted it up. when I went to install windows ten after i put in the code that i bought and using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by korbynrogerson, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

I recently built a pc woth 2 terabytes on storage and booted it up. when I went to install windows ten after i put in the code that i bought and using the flash drive i bought and was using the next screen was saying that no drivers were found. It was tbe flashdrive i bought at walmart but all of my usb ports are usb 3. I do not know if that is the problem but now i can’t install windows ten because it keeps saying no drivers found

:)

korbynrogerson, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Please post here: Forum: BSOD Crashes and Debugging.

Follow the directions at the top of the forun and top of each thread or post:

Windows 10 on custom built pc not working [​IMG]

I suggest just copy and paste all the info in your post here into the BSOD thread.

Ztruker, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

1. Windows 10 on custom built pc not working - Similar Threads - custom built working

2. Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent: Hello everyone, I'm back again with another BSOD issue. I have a little low powered custom built PC I made for a friend, which has been working well for a long time (about a year), but recently has stated bluescreening. Sometimes the PC will boot fine and work for days,...
  3. PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below

PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below: I built this pc about a month ago, it works great most of the time, and then from time to time it crashes with a blue screen when it crashes, the graphics get all distorted so I can't make out the error log, and its usually while playing a game. I will post a pic from the...
  4. Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working: Here are my components: Ryzen 9 3900x MSI MEG X570 Godlike Motherboard Nvidia RTX 2080 ti Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB SSD 64GB 3200 Ram 2x32 So I built my PC yesterday after the final parts came in. I installed windows 10 Pro using the Windows Media Creation Tool on a...
  5. Custom built PC may have died.

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom built PC may have died.: If my old desktop with a validated Windows 10 Pro OS has died and must be replaced with a new custom built PC, will my Windows 10 be usable on the new PC or must I buy another new Windows 10 OS? 153377
  6. Windows 10 activation on custom built pc

Windows 10 activation on custom built pc: I got a new computer and bought a windows key, when installing windows it asked for the key and now it says its not activated, so I put the key in again and it says it was already used. Please help me activate windows....
  7. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working: I recently built a PC, and downloaded Windows 10 via a USB flash. It was working fine, until I updated it. To shut down via the software, I had to update first because the only option was to "update and shut down". So I did, but when I restarted my PC later, it had some bugs....
  8. Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?: Greetings to all readers, CPU: Intel i5-3570K MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Radeon HD 7770 RAM: 16GB (can't remember brand) Monitors: 19"LG LCD and 24" BENQ RL2455 OS: Win7 Will Windows 10 make my system crash and burn like I've heard from multiple people with custom built...
  9. Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation: I'm having ongoing issues with getting BSODs while attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC that I just built. Here are the specs: CPU: AMD FX-9370 MB: Gigabyte GA-990FX-GAMING GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 HDD: 240GB OCZ Trion 150 SSD RAM: 2x8GB...
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?: Okay so I'm really confused. On the entire Microsoft site and store there is no mention of any method to purchase a Windows 10 license. All they offer is a free upgrade. I can't do that since I built a custom PC with no prior OS. So I need to buy a license. Where can I find...