Windows 10: Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator????

Discus and support Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator???? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot tell whether num lock is on unless I actually open a document file and type the numbers. Someone said you can right-click the taskbar and see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MerylPinion, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator????

I cannot tell whether num lock is on unless I actually open a document file and type the numbers. Someone said you can right-click the taskbar and see a list of what's on/off, like caps lock, so I tried that. Yes, I see caps lock, but I don't see a listing for num lock. I'm not getting an audible signal either and, quite honestly, it's a nightmare. Why would they design it this way????

:)

MerylPinion, Sep 13, 2020

2. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Fillbee Win User
    Windows 10 Num Lock On-screen indicator won't go away

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my new computer. Prior to upgrading I had followed directions for turning off the on-screen indicator that num locks is "on" (I'm not asking about turning num locks off and on: I'm asking about that annoyingly
    large icon in the middle of the screen that covers other things up). For a while after the upgrade this indicator was not staying on the screen, but now it's back and I can't find any instructions on how you get rid of it in Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Fillbee, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator????

CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator????

1. Windows 10 on Dell 1700 Num-lock indicator???? - Similar Threads - Dell 1700 Num

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  3. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  4. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen: the indicator of the numlock is not displaying in the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-indicator-of-the-num-lock-is-not-displaying-in/b414d677-1f29-43af-ab39-c788475cfb9c
  5. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen: the indicator of the numlock is not displaying in the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-indicator-of-the-num-lock-is-not-displaying-in/b414d677-1f29-43af-ab39-c788475cfb9c
  6. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  7. Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator: [ATTACH] Hello, every time I press the num lk key, caps lock key or the prt sc key an indicator pops up and says: caps lock: enabled, num lk: disabled etc. I have screanshots, they are in hebrew, but the translation is: enabled, disabled. I would realy like to turn it of,...
  8. Laptop with Ten Key - Indicate when Num Lock is ON

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop with Ten Key - Indicate when Num Lock is ON: Working with a Latitude E5570, has ten key in key board. The Num Lock key doesn't have a light indicator or the program doesn't indicate NL On. Is there a solution short of having to type numbers to check if the Num Lock is ON or OFF? Most annoying in current status....
  9. Windows 10 Num Lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Num Lock: How do I turn on the Num Lock key on Windows 10? I would like it to stay on after reboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-num-lock/cb2f568a-264f-4c1c-aea6-3c806ab09b19
  10. Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?: Dear developers for Win 10. Having searched, read & re-searched, I cannot find a FIX to enable VISIBLE status bar indications of Caps & Num locks. Yes I can turn on audible indication when selected, however, when one cannot hear pretty useless :-( I do NOT wish to...