Windows 10: Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

Discus and support Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PlacidusSchroter, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program.

:)

PlacidusSchroter, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Eclipse40 Win User

iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to
    get into Windows on the iMac. Could I just delete the Windows Bootcamp partition on the hard drive to remove the existing device that uses the product key?

Eclipse40, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Windows 10 upgrade on a 5K IMAC running windows 7 with Bootcamp

I have a new IMAC 5K running Windows 7 with Bootcamp. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 or will I have to wait for new Bootcamp drivers from Apple at some point in the future?

Robert Laurencelle, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Hello.

I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me.

SuffyaanAli, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

1. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp - Similar Threads - iMac Bootcamp

2. How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?: So, I really want to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp. I downloaded the application "Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe" from the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows11 . When I try to open this application, I get the message "You...
  3. How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp?: So, I really want to install Windows 11 on an iMac without Bootcamp. I downloaded the application "Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe" from the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows11 . When I try to open this application, I get the message "You...
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  5. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  6. Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac: So, I bootcamped Windows 10 Home Single Language to to my iMac. I download the software off of Mircosoft's website for free. To locate my product key I downloaded WinProdKeyFind. Each time I enter the product key to activate windows I get the error code 0x8007007B....
  7. Failure updating Windows 10 Feature update 20H2 on imac with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure updating Windows 10 Feature update 20H2 on imac with bootcamp: Hi Not sure if anyone can help on this one. Have tried twice to install the recent feature update on my Mac bootcamp and both times it fails and I have to reset Windows to get it working again. Everything else is completely up to date and the machine has plenty of...
  8. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error: Hi, I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this. Once it crashes, it keeps on crashing for about 20 mins. One of the report is like this: Happy to upload more. Problem Event...
  9. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  10. Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060: I bought a boxed USB stick version of Windows 10 Home from Amazon two years ago, and installed it on a boot camp partition on my iMac. I've recently purchased a new iMac and so wanted to transfer the license to the new machine, again on a boot camp partition. I uninstalled...