Windows 10: Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate

Discus and support Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone and thanks in advance.The laptop does not fully shuts down or hibernate.The power button light stays on.Nothing else operates. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Silver4Raven, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate

Hi everyone and thanks in advance.The laptop does not fully shuts down or hibernate.The power button light stays on.Nothing else operates. I have to force shut down by pressing the power button.Also after hibernation the windows and tasks are not preserved.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎4/‎24/‎2021OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.87 GB usableProduct ID 00330-80000-00000-AA817System type 64-bit operating system, x6

:)

Silver4Raven, Apr 26, 2021

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Laptop Won`t Start

I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and I would turn the laptop on then the Lenovo logo comes on fine. About a second after the logo goes away, comes to a black screen, and reappears. Any fixes? I do have a flash drive handy if its needed

Tyler Wellenreiter, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Medyen Win User

Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate :)

Medyen, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate

1. Windows 10 on lenovo laptop won't turn off or hibernate - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop won't

2. Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On: My laptop won't turn on even when charging. The charging light turns on and so does the power light. But the display screen won't load into the "Lenovo" logo and rarely does the keyboard light turns on....
  3. Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On: My laptop won't turn on even when charging. The charging light turns on and so does the power light. But the display screen won't load into the "Lenovo" logo and rarely does the keyboard light turns on....
  4. My lenovo laptop won't turn on

My lenovo laptop won't turn on: Hi everyoneMy lenovo laptop won't turn on when i press the power button and i have to reboot it every time in order to turn it onWhat is cause of the problem?I reboot my laptop with pinhole...
  5. My lenovo laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop won't turn on: Hi everyoneMy lenovo laptop won't turn on when i press the power button and i have to reboot it every time in order to turn it onWhat is cause of the problem?I reboot my laptop with pinhole...
  6. My lenovo laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop won't turn on: Hi everyone My lenovo laptop won't turn on when i press the power button and i have to reboot it every time in order to turn it onWhat is cause of the problem?...
  7. My lenovo laptop won't turn on

My lenovo laptop won't turn on: Hi everyone My lenovo laptop won't turn on when i press the power button and i have to reboot it every time in order to turn it onWhat is cause of the problem?...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning off. The f4 key itself works, but the when I just press the key without the fn key, which is what I used to turn on and off the microphone, does nothing. The mic itself works, people on Zoom can...
  9. Lenovo Laptop Hibernate (?) issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Laptop Hibernate (?) issue?: So I've had a 'situation' with this laptop for almost two years. It's not a bug but a setting. But it does bug me, lol. I finally remembered to finally look into it. And what should have been simple (as usual with Windows) ain't. I have four PCs in my house. If they're...
  10. Turning off Hibernation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Hibernation: What's the difference between disabling hibernation through the power settings by selecting "never" in the hibernation section or using the command "powercfg.exe /h off" in the command line? submitted by /u/JoaoVieira16 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add hibernate power on windows 10 lenovo pc