Windows 10: Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

Discus and support Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fresean, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues

I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school

submitted by /u/fresean
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fresean, Aug 18, 2020

2. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed.

Sandeep singhThakur, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Visual Studio 2015 + Windows Phone Emulator on Macbook Air

Hi.

I had made a post to Apple Discussion related to this issue but no one (till now) give me the best answer. They said that VS 2015 is Microsoft Product so they suggested me to ask here.

I have a Macbook Air 2015 256GB. First i have no plan using VS running on my Macbook. But then, my job - as a student - require me to learn VS. I have no plan to spend my money to buy Windows PC. So, i decide to run Bootcamp and run Windows 10 + VS for Windows
    Phone development included the Emulator.

Does Macbook Air able to run VS + Windows Phone emulator? I have no try, because there are many issues outside there said that Macbook air doesn't support Windows Phone emulator because of Hyper-V on Macbook machine, although it is running Windows on bootcamp.

Please give me your answer, especially based on your experiences.

Thanks.

Aji Saputra Raka Siwi, Aug 18, 2020
  4. BikerDude Win User

Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

Replace key to Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro?

I upgraded my Bootcamp version of Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 on my MacBook Air. The screen is cracked on my MacBook Air so I am trying to move Bootcamp to a new MacBook Pro. When I run Sysprep I am getting an error message that says Sysprep cannot run on an upgraded version of Windows.

My question is: If I purchase new Windows 10 Pro operating system, can I replace the upgraded Windows 10 product key with the new key and will it change the upgrade to a new installation of Windows 10. If it will do this, I can then run Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks for your help!

BikerDude, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

1. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp) - Similar Threads - MacBook Air Bootcamp

2. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  3. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  4. Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp: Hi, I have a Windows 10 key for my home desktop and I recently bought a Macbook Pro and decided to install Windows via Bootcamp, and I reused the key, is this allowed? I am still using my home desktop daily. Is there a way to unlink the Macbook if it's not allowed or do I...
  5. Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook Air 2019 Bootcamp Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook Air 2019 Bootcamp Win 10 2004: I have the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-radio-on-windows-10-on-macbook/eea2d3f1-ba0c-47af-a9a4-ff77a5a097ca?auth=1&page=1 Bluetooth driver shows last updated 2006. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. MacBook Air

MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  7. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  8. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  9. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901