Windows 10: Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error

Discus and support Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've mange to install windows 10 on my macbook pro mid-2014 retina model. But when I have restarted the MBP it turns in black screen on startup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HardipGajjar, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error

Hi,

I've mange to install windows 10 on my macbook pro mid-2014 retina model. But when I have restarted the MBP it turns in black screen on startup. I've tried many settings via safe boot. At last I sum up with the power options is the culprit.

When I set power plan to "High performance" it works perfectly. No black screen while restarting or no problem in using windows 10. But as I switch the power plan to "Balanced" and restart my MBP it falls in to Black screen.

High performance power plan drains my battery fast drain in 2 hours with normal use. So kindly help me on this,

How can i use balanced power plan with my Macbook pro on Windows 10?

Thanks,

:)

HardipGajjar, Jul 6, 2020

2. Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012)

I installed windows 10 1809 on my MacBook air (mid 2012) without bootcamp. It showed black screen during account setup and didn't get back. Any known issue with MacBook air (mid 2012)?

JunjunSang, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 installation error (macbook air mid 2011, 13")

Dear all,

I tried to install Windows 10 to my macbook air (mid 2011, 13"), but encountered an error.

At first, I tried installation using Boot Camp of OSX (Yosemete), but I encountered an error (code: 0x80070570) during the process of installation (file copying step at 9%).

Then, I tried manual installation by using EFI, following the steps in [Tutorial] Install Windows 8 on a Mac via native EFI [Video] – Gadget Unit. But I still encountered an error in the following step at around the progress of 9%:

• dism /apply-image /imagefile:C:\sources\install.wim /index:1 /applydir:Y:\

I checked the log file, and uploaded it to dism.log .

For brevity, I think the error occured at the following point.

2015-07-31 04:02:26, Info DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=1364 [CreateParallelDecodeInfoWindows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error :(3517) -> Multithreaded decoding for LZMS wim is NOT enabled!] (null) (HRESULT=0x0) - CWimManager::WimProviderMsgLogCallback

[1364] [0x8007025d] DecodeChunkWindows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error :(1574): 지 한 버퍼에 잘못된 형식의 데이터가 있습니다.

(The Korean sentence means that "There are wrong-format-data at the designated buffer.".)

At first, I thought that the iso file of Windows 10 is corrupted. But when I installed it to virtual box in IBM/Intel pc, the installation successfully finished without an error. Probably there may be some incompatibility between the command sets in macbook
    air (mid 2011) and Windows 10.

Could you please provide me a comment or help in this issue?

Pilkyung Moon, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error

1. Windows 10 on Macbook pro mid 2014 black screen error - Similar Threads - Macbook pro mid

2. External Display on Macbook Pro mid 2012 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Display on Macbook Pro mid 2012 Windows 10: Hi, Please I am using Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro mid-2012. I'm trying to connect to an external display using the Mini Display port Mini Displayport to HDMI. But my monitor is not detecting the machine, and neither is the machine detecting the monitor. How can I resolve this...
  3. External Display on Macbook Pro mid 2012 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Display on Macbook Pro mid 2012 Windows 10: Hi, Please I am using Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro mid-2012. I'm trying to connect to an external display using the Mini Display port Mini Displayport to HDMI. But my monitor is not detecting the machine, and neither is the machine detecting the monitor. How can I resolve this...
  4. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014: I installed Windows 10 on my 2015 MacBook Pro with dualboot assistant. Unfortunately, even after I wiped it and installed it again, network connection isn’t working. I tried to install Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver but error Code 31 appeard. So I looked into...
  5. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014: I installed Windows 10 on my 2015 MacBook Pro with dualboot assistant. Unfortunately, even after I wiped it and installed it again, network connection isn’t working. I tried to install Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver but error Code 31 appeard. So I looked into...
  6. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. MacBook Pro Mid 2010 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MacBook Pro Mid 2010 with Windows 10: Acquired a Macbook Pro Mid2010 and want to install windows 10 on it. Found out on Apple's site that Boot Camp doesn't support Mid 2010 for Windows 10. I have a legit Product Key for Windows 10. I did some research and found out some people have had success with installing...
  8. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  9. Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012): I installed windows 10 1809 on my MacBook air (mid 2012) without bootcamp. It showed black screen during account setup and didn't get back. Any known issue with MacBook air (mid 2012)?...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...