Windows 10: Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it...

Discus and support Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; . Now stopeed working. uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. Cannot find app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zJohn1cam, Apr 29, 2019.

1. zJohn1cam Win User

Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it...

. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. Cannot find app

:)

zJohn1cam, Apr 29, 2019
  2. RLPGhost Win User

TechPowerUp Mobile App Fixed

Plz Make app for Windows 10 mobile

RLPGhost, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    TPU Mobile App

The website works fine in mobile form on the ICS stock browser and the desktop version is perfect on the Kindle Fire.
    I don't find myself using apps to view individual websites on any of my mobile devices.

The forums can be tricky on both due to the way dialog boxes and other things get resized.

Batou1986, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it...

lorraine walsh, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it...

1. Windows 10 on mobile used to work with BT Mobile App. Now stopeed working. uninstalled it... - Similar Threads - mobile used Mobile

2. Mobile Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot not working: Hello! For some days now, my mobile hospot is not working! The connected devices are recognized from my laptop and the hotspot is recognized from my devices but it says internet is not available. Thus, I cannot share my internet connection via hotspot even though my laptop...
  3. Mobile hotspot not working

Mobile hotspot not working: Hello,I have followed these steps to create a Mobile hotspot on my windows 10 Pro machine. System is connected through Ethernet port and under Ethernet Properties, I have enabled it to share connection to Local Area Connection* 10.I tried connecting it from my Mobile but it...
  4. Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working

Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working: My mobile hotspot does not work these days. Shows 'no internet connection' in apple device and 'Obtaining IP addresses' in android devices. but the PC i am mentioning here has a wired internet connection and it is working.My mobile hotspot used to work before.The highlighted...
  5. mobile hotspot not working

mobile hotspot not working: Hi there, I am in university and we connect to the internet via ethernet and have to use mobile hotspot to provide WiFi to our cellphones. I have a Dell laptop and when I try and use my mobile hotspot, it just loads, never connects, and says there is no internet connection....
  6. windows 10 mobile hotspot not working

windows 10 mobile hotspot not working: Hello, I was using windows 7 and different hotspot programs worked well so the issue not hardware I am now using windows 10 pro and I am up to date on version 1803 The mobile hotspot functionality does not work neither do the programs that worked on windows 7 (and are...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working

Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working: I have a Windows 10 Pro version 1809, OS build 17763.134, DELL OEM laptop with an Intel AC 8265 WiFi card. I have loaded the latest driver (Ver 20.70.0.5). When I enable the Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot feature, it shows 0 of 8 connections. I can connect to my laptop from...
  8. Mobile Hotspot not working

Mobile Hotspot not working: I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10 preinstalled. I remember turning Mobile Hotspot on before, and it worked perfectly. Now, when I try to turn it on, it ruins my Wifi driver. I can't connect to Wifi anymore, i tried reinstalling Wifi drivers, resetting the Wifi drivers......
  9. [Windows 10] Mobile Hotspot is not working.

[Windows 10] Mobile Hotspot is not working.: So I have a Lenovo Y700 laptop with Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) running on it. I cannot connect my mobile phone (or any other device) to the Mobile Hotspot's network. I can turn on/off Mobile Hotspot, edit network name, password, and band but my mobile phone...
  10. Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10

Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot system that was Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 7 Home premium. All was working well in both OSs with the E160 dongle (my only means of internet connection in rural mid Wales). Yesterday I updated to Windows 10 (the download took over 8 hours) and despite...