Windows 10: Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ????

Discus and support Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Purchased a HP Laptop includes Windows 10 Version; however its Brand New and I cannot connect to my WiFi Any help would be greatly appreicated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KristinaLynn, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ????

Purchased a HP Laptop includes Windows 10 Version; however its Brand New and I cannot connect to my WiFi

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

thanks, KT

:)

KristinaLynn, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 wifi solution for hp

I believe to have found an easy solution to the wifi problem after the upgrade to windows 10 on my hp laptop.

I just shut down windows and then booted the quick web, and then enabled wifi via the quick web.

I then shut down quick web and logged in to windows and my wifi works perfectly.

I suggest you follow these simply steps if you're unable to toggle your wifi on with your hp.

1. Boot quick web and toggle wifi on

2. Switch back to windows and you should see wifi enabled.

Thanks

Ebenezer Aboagye, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ????

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ????

1. Windows 10 on my HP willnot allow WIFI ???? - Similar Threads - willnot allow WIFI

2. how set up windows 10 to allow for wifi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how set up windows 10 to allow for wifi connections: My computer crashed indicating a hard drive failure. I installed a new heard drive and then loaded Windows 8 and updated to Windows 10 which came with the computer. I cannot get my wifi connections to work. I would like to go through my ISP to connect this computer....
  3. how set up windows 10 to allow for wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how set up windows 10 to allow for wifi connections: My computer crashed indicating a hard drive failure. I installed a new heard drive and then loaded Windows 8 and updated to Windows 10 which came with the computer. I cannot get my wifi connections to work. I would like to go through my ISP to connect this computer....
  4. how set up windows 10 to allow for wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my hp windows 10 laptop will not allow me to update Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp windows 10 laptop will not allow me to update Minecraft: as stated, I have a hp windows 10 laptop that just won't let me update Minecraft 1.18 specifically. my laptop has always been slow and taken forever to do anything, but especially anything to do with the app store. I have been trying to update it since yesterday night, and it...
  6. my hp windows 10 laptop will not allow me to update Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp windows 10 laptop will not allow me to update Minecraft: as stated, I have a hp windows 10 laptop that just won't let me update Minecraft 1.18 specifically. my laptop has always been slow and taken forever to do anything, but especially anything to do with the app store. I have been trying to update it since yesterday night, and it...
  7. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...
  8. WiFi not allowing connection

WiFi not allowing connection: Our Dell laptop, running Windows 10, will not connect to our primary wireless yet it will connect to our 'guest' internet. I went through all the resets, pws, etc yet after entering the pw, the message still comes back as something has changed. Nothing changed and two...
  9. Connection WiFi of my printer HP ENVY 5540 on my PC under windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connection WiFi of my printer HP ENVY 5540 on my PC under windows 10: i can't find the code PIN of the routeur (4 or 8 numbers). Could you help me or give me the HP contact ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-wifi-of-my-printer-hp-envy-5540-on-my/d198c04b-92e2-4fc1-829e-c8865e9011b7"
  10. Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi?

Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi?: Title says it all. Anyone know how to do it? 41656