Windows 10: Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

Discus and support Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently bought a nuvision laptop/tablet that has windows 10 version 1803, and I honestly cannot deal with windows 10. I previously had a laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jehlani zuri, Sep 8, 2018.

1. jehlani zuri Win User

Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

I recently bought a nuvision laptop/tablet that has windows 10 version 1803, and I honestly cannot deal with windows 10. I previously had a laptop with google, but it stopped working and I missed windows so I decided to switch back over, and I think I made a big mistake. The performance is incredibly slow and choppy, I can't watch videos because they lag horribly, there's this weird feature where whenever I scroll to hard down on the trackpad or whenever I scroll down too high up on the trackpad, it brings me back to the desktop, the pages take forever to load no matter what browser I'm using, multitasking is impossible on this thing because everything is so slow, if I'm watching a video and pause the video to go to another tab, when I come back to the video tab it reloads the page, thus restarting the video, scrolling is slow and choppy, and I'm just over it. I really don't think it's nuvision's fault because I've seen this laptop in action and it's quick as ever, it can do everything you need it to do, however I don't know if my problem is the tablet, or windows, but I'm over it and considering switching back to google because google would never. The performance on this thing is probably the worst I've seen on a laptop, or even on a tablet, and I highly doubt it's the tablet's fault because windows 10 always has an issue.

:)

jehlani zuri, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Sep 8, 2018
  3. AuraX1 Win User
    Nuvision Tablet

Unfortunately this did not help at all. Sense i'm using a Nuvision Windows 10 Tablet i don't have a keyboard to do more than half of the stuff.

AuraX1, Sep 8, 2018
  4. EugeneO'Toole Win User

nuvision tablet!!!!

Would like to know how to turn on Nuvision tablet,it shut off & can't restart?????

EugeneO'Toole, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy - Similar Threads - NUVISION Laptop Tablet

2. Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow: My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may be causing this problem?...
  3. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop: I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After...
  4. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop: I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After...
  5. reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet: reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/reset-windows-10-on-a-nuvision-duo-11-tablet/ddb315fa-0a3a-40b2-a66a-f8434d073ddf"
  6. My Laptop takes Extremely long to Connect to Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop takes Extremely long to Connect to Ethernet: My HP Pavilion dv6 doesn't take long to establish a 2.4 GHz connection to wifi, but ethernet takes forever. I want to use an ethernet connection because my download speed jumps from 50 mbps to 120. Iknow it is not a hardware issue because my ASUS desktop can connect using the...
  7. Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.

Upgrade to Windows 10 Ver.1803 and My laptop is Very Lag and Buggy.: After installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803),My laptop is lag and bug. Chrome is very slowly Youtube is lagging and Windows File exploer is SUPER SLOW to find a Dive and It take my 15 Min. to open 1 folder. So My laptop is Already upgrade all...
  8. Windows update on tablet/laptop

Windows update on tablet/laptop: I have a tablet that has attachable keyboard, it is a linx only bought at Christmas, the latest update fails to put correct drivers on for wifi. Every time I update 4284835 the wifi stops working uninstalling the update wifi works without needing anything done. Just updated...
  9. Laptop extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop extremely slow: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) since Feb, and recently it has become very slow when starting up. Also after start-up it can take time for programs to load. I have taken a trace using Windows Assessment Toolkit which is here...
  10. Windows 10 is Buggy

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is Buggy: So i Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and Sometimes when i open my PC after my Motherboard Logo it gave me A Required Device isn't connected or cant be accessed error 0x000000e so i just pressed the AVR in Computer then it fixed it and sometimes it gave that error again and i...