Windows 10: Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

Discus and support Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently bought a nuvision laptop/tablet that has windows 10 version 1803, and I honestly cannot deal with windows 10. I previously had a laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jehlani zuri, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

I recently bought a nuvision laptop/tablet that has windows 10 version 1803, and I honestly cannot deal with windows 10. I previously had a laptop with google, but it stopped working and I missed windows so I decided to switch back over, and I think I made a big mistake. The performance is incredibly slow and choppy, I can't watch videos because they lag horribly, there's this weird feature where whenever I scroll to hard down on the trackpad or whenever I scroll down too high up on the trackpad, it brings me back to the desktop, the pages take forever to load no matter what browser I'm using, multitasking is impossible on this thing because everything is so slow, if I'm watching a video and pause the video to go to another tab, when I come back to the video tab it reloads the page, thus restarting the video, scrolling is slow and choppy, and I'm just over it. I really don't think it's nuvision's fault because I've seen this laptop in action and it's quick as ever, it can do everything you need it to do, however I don't know if my problem is the tablet, or windows, but I'm over it and considering switching back to google because google would never. The performance on this thing is probably the worst I've seen on a laptop, or even on a tablet, and I highly doubt it's the tablet's fault because windows 10 always has an issue.

:)

jehlani zuri, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Sep 8, 2018
  3. AuraX1 Win User
    Nuvision Tablet

Unfortunately this did not help at all. Sense i'm using a Nuvision Windows 10 Tablet i don't have a keyboard to do more than half of the stuff.

AuraX1, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

nuvision tablet!!!!

Would like to know how to turn on Nuvision tablet,it shut off & can't restart?????

EugeneO'Toole, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

1. Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy - Similar Threads - NUVISION Laptop Tablet

2. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  3. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  4. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  6. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  7. NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  8. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  9. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  10. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my nuvision tab is slow

2. can minecraft run on nuvision laptop

3. what can my nuvision laptop do