Windows 10: Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

Discus and support Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything that i can to get my new ThinkPad laptop to recognize and install drivers for this printer. I've been using it just fine on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Training.Goddess, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

I've tried everything that i can to get my new ThinkPad laptop to recognize and install drivers for this printer. I've been using it just fine on my older laptop.I've tried connecting via WiFi and USB. Nothing seems to work. I've tried installing the drivers in compatibility mode as administrator. Nothing.Please advise.Thank you

:)

Training.Goddess, Jun 7, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 7, 2022
  3. pushde Win User
    Canon LBP 2900B Printer not recgonised by windows 10.

No my problem is as it is. In fact before this suggestion, I had already tried these steps but still the Printer is not recognized by windows 10 32 bit. In fact Canon LBP2900B drivers are not found. Instead, Canon 2900 / 2900B CAPT printers drivers are
    being installed every time. Canon 2900B CAPT printer is shown in the unrecognized devices in the control panel/ Devices and Printers.

Any new trial and error methods; no harm in trying. Please suggest and or advice. "However Very Very, Very thanks to Microsoft , Canon and to L.G Companies for making me a FOOTBALL. Let see who can Score the Winning Goal or one has to toss for victory. "

pushde, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

1. Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't recoginize

2. Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer: I've tried everything that i can to get my new ThinkPad laptop to recognize and install drivers for this printer. I've been using it just fine on my older laptop.I've tried connecting via WiFi and USB. Nothing seems to work. I've tried installing the drivers in compatibility...
  3. Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on new laptop doesn't recoginize Canon MG5120 all-in-one printer: I've tried everything that i can to get my new ThinkPad laptop to recognize and install drivers for this printer. I've been using it just fine on my older laptop.I've tried connecting via WiFi and USB. Nothing seems to work. I've tried installing the drivers in compatibility...
  4. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: How do I set up a Canon MG2550S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/4eac22e8-ef8c-4ab0-91d0-290d315e19de
  5. Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer.

Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer.: I can't scan form my Canon MG5760 all in one printer to my Laptop with Windows 10. I get an error message - Set the PC to start scan. How do I do this please?...
  6. New HP Laptop won't printer to Canon 4880

New HP Laptop won't printer to Canon 4880: My new HP laptop is 64 bit Win10 and I have downloaded the 64 bit Win 10 driver for the Canon ImageClass MF4880DW. The printer is visible in the print menu of both Word and Excel but every time I go to print, I get an error message. I clear the printer queue, try again, same...
  7. canon printer

canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  8. I have new canon all in one copier.

I have new canon all in one copier.: when I try to scan a photo it does but also includes a white background I cant seem to get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-new-canon-all-in-one-copier/66c23e98-7b81-4a9b-9423-fc937bfeb375
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1