Windows 10: Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS

Discus and support Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well done Phil, I'd love to see your CPU-z analysis of the processor and motherboard (you can run 2 or more instances side by side) for the D820: [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WiiSky70, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Fafhrd Win User

Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS

Well done Phil, I'd love to see your CPU-z analysis of the processor and motherboard (you can run 2 or more instances side by side) for the D820:

Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS [​IMG]

Fafhrd, Mar 8, 2016
  2. CTPhil Win User

Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS [​IMG]

CTPhil, Mar 8, 2016
  3. amtronic Win User
    Here is the summary from Speccy:
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T7400 @ 2.16GHz 76 °C
    Merom 65nm Technology
    RAM
    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0GF470 (Microprocessor)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor (1280x768@60Hz)
    Intel Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family (Dell)
    Intel Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family (Dell)
    Storage
    186GB Seagate ST9200420AS ATA Device (SATA) 35 °C
    984MB USB 2.0 Flash Disk USB Device (USB)
    Optical Drives
    PHILIPS CDRW/DVD SCB5265 ATA Device
    Audio
    High Definition Audio Device

amtronic, Mar 9, 2016
  4. CTPhil Win User

Thanks. Yeah, you've got a better processor. Mine must be an earlier model.

CTPhil, Mar 9, 2016
  5. CTPhil Win User
    I just installed Windows 10 successfully on a Dell Optiplex 280 with a Pentium 4, lol.

CTPhil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on OLD COMPUTERS - Similar Threads - OLD COMPUTERS

2. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  3. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...: My new window 11 has micro 365 and I can not see all of my pic at one time.They are in files and when I open it I just get pic # and no real pic...
  6. old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...

old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...: My new window 11 has micro 365 and I can not see all of my pic at one time.They are in files and when I open it I just get pic # and no real pic...
  7. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  8. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  9. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  10. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476