Windows 10: windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system>

Discus and support windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system> in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; and now i can not do any thin with it can you help as this is getting me it is a red dos box my d: drive is the restore drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by murrayanderson1, Oct 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system>

and now i can not do any thin with it can you help as this is getting me

it is a red dos box

my d: drive is the restore drive

:)

murrayanderson1, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system>

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system>

1. windows 10 on restor it went to x:/windows\system> - Similar Threads - restor went windowssystem>

2. Store went missing after restore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store went missing after restore: I just perform system restore however after restart I dont know if it is successful or not since there is no message. Somehow after restart the initial issue went gone but the Store also went missing. I cant see it on my taskbar and it is not on my start menu as well....
  3. Store went missing after restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store went missing after restore: I just perform system restore however after restart I dont know if it is successful or not since there is no message. Somehow after restart the initial issue went gone but the Store also went missing. I cant see it on my taskbar and it is not on my start menu as well....
  4. Store went missing after restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why not Windows 10 X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why not Windows 10 X: Why don't Microsoft launch Windows 10 X for the PCs who are uncapable to upgrade to Windows 11?Won't it be good for them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-windows-10-x/c516083a-dd6e-4baa-9f7e-d2342aa4d9b3
  6. Windows 10 X

Windows 10 X: Hi, I just wanted to know the release date of Windows 10 X, if anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-x/2bd5f333-66b0-4f14-a2a3-5df80a72cf9f
  7. The Success of Windows 10 X

The Success of Windows 10 X: Windows 10 X is an upcoming operating system intended for dual screen devices such as the Surface Neo. I believe that the OS was tested on one other device by Lenovo not 100% sure. Anyway, I have a few things that I would like to share on how this new OS can be successful and...
  8. The Success of Windows 10 X

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The Success of Windows 10 X: Windows 10 X is an upcoming operating system intended for dual screen devices such as the Surface Neo. I believe that the OS was tested on one other device by Lenovo not 100% sure. Anyway, I have a few things that I would like to share on how this new OS can be successful and...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Restart Loop X^X

Windows 10 Installation Restart Loop X^X: Recently I built my first PC! Here are the specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 CPU ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card 2 T-Force 8GB RAM Seasonic GX-550 PSU 1TB WD Blue SATA Hard Drive I am just getting into tech, so I am not very familiar with all of the...
  10. windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 8 to windows 10 it crashed went to restore point no sound driver says no device...: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-to-windows-10-it-crashed-went-to-restore/527b528c-48e7-4497-9bfd-5587cc548b64