Windows 10: Windows 10 on specific specs.

Discus and support Windows 10 on specific specs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Let's say i have a PC (512gb hdd, 4gb ram DDR3, intel core 2 duo) and an iMac with the same specs. (i have windows 10 on both) Would both run windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayaabk, Feb 25, 2021.

1. /u/ayaabk Win User

Windows 10 on specific specs.

Let's say i have a PC (512gb hdd, 4gb ram DDR3, intel core 2 duo) and an iMac with the same specs. (i have windows 10 on both) Would both run windows 10 in the same way? or would the PC be faster?

submitted by /u/ayaabk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ayaabk, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on specific specs. - Similar Threads - specific specs

2. Automate daily Backup for Specific Folder to my local drive and network drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automate daily Backup for Specific Folder to my local drive and network drive: Hi, How can I Automate daily Backup for Specific Folder to my local drive and network drive by using windows built-in features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automate-daily-backup-for-specific-folder-to-my/0f40b3f0-d13a-46b7-b509-750a68d9630c
  3. I cannot edit a specific folder inside of WindowsApps folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot edit a specific folder inside of WindowsApps folder.: Recently I have been trying to add mods to a game called No Mans Sky, but to do that you need to delete a specific txt file in side of the game data file. It doesn't let me delete no matter what I do, I have tried taking owner ship of the file but it does not allow me. The...
  4. Can I block a specific Microsoft Store app from updating? Perhaps in some kind of hacky way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I block a specific Microsoft Store app from updating? Perhaps in some kind of hacky way?: Hey everyone, my laptop comes with an integrated pen. This pen depends on a specific app from the store to function as it should. As it turns out, however, when I update this app, things get messed up, and my pen loses functionality. As a result, I haven't updated my apps...
  5. Program specific GPU selection

Program specific GPU selection: My setup consists of a 3080 and a quadro p2000. I'm trying to get the p2000 to work with a CAD program (SolidWorks), but every time I boot the program it always defaults to the 3080. The only way to run off the p2000 is to disconnect the 3080 completely. Even if there are no...
  6. Blocking Specific Emails From Requesting Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Specific Emails From Requesting Access: Hey all, I had a question involving access requests. I recently noticed that in the last 30 days activity, there has been about 6 attempts from a long what I was told deactivated email account of mine attempting to log into my Microsoft account. This is worrying to say the...
  7. Windows screen flickers for a specific user but not for other

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows screen flickers for a specific user but not for other: Hi, I have a notebook with Windows 10 preinstalled. I have two users in it. Today the screen started flickering for one of the users and I cannot do anything as the focus keeps reseting. I did manage to open task manager and it does not flicker with the rest of the screen....
  8. How to set a specific device for charging only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to set a specific device for charging only?: Hi, I have a portable electric fan and every time I charge it, my pc keeps displaying this message: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to disable this? It keeps annoying me every time I charge my device. Thank you in advance....
  9. Automatically startup apps on specific monitor in multi-monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically startup apps on specific monitor in multi-monitor setup: I have a multi monitor setup and want a few apps to automatically show up on a specific monitor at startup. Any ideas how I can set this up?...
  10. I want to limit the output packet of a specific program.

I want to limit the output packet of a specific program.: I've tried using NetLimiter, but it's not possible because it's blocked from running. I tried to use TMeter, but it was impossible to limit only the output packet. Let me know if there's any other way. submitted by /u/FaithlessnessFree688 [link] [comments]...