Windows 10: Windows 10 on tablet

Discus and support Windows 10 on tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys.Im not sutre i've,,landed,,in the right place but I 'll just go ahead asking and hopefully somebody will help me.My kid has a krüger&matz(not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MMT, May 17, 2019.

1. MMT
    MMT Win User

Windows 10 on tablet

Hi guys.Im not sutre i've,,landed,,in the right place but I 'll just go ahead asking and hopefully somebody will help me.My kid has a krüger&matz(not sure about the spelling)edge 1086.Dont know what he's done to it(I understood he's tried to reset it)and doesn't turn on.Cant see anything on the screen except ,,preparing for automatic reset and after that nothing happend.Cam anybody tell me how do i make it work?not sure what the problem is but I couldn't find anything online about the software, how to Install or anything like that.Sorry for my spelling as English is not mg mother language. Thank you for any kind of help

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  3. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, May 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 on tablet

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 on tablet

1. Windows 10 on tablet - Similar Threads - tablet

2. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  3. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  4. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  5. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  6. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  7. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging