Windows 10: windows 10 on tablets

Discus and support windows 10 on tablets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a microsoft a/c on a PC laptop and smart phone and want to get windows 10 on my android tablet how do I do it please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWalker3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. windows 10 on tablets

I have a microsoft a/c on a PC laptop and smart phone and want to get windows 10 on my android tablet how do I do it please?

:)

DavidWalker3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 on tablets

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 on tablets

1. windows 10 on tablets - Similar Threads - tablets

2. Keyboard during Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard during Tablet Mode: Hello,I do not have an extra keyboard at home to use with my monitor. Although I do love my keyboard on my laptop, the screen has to stay flat for me to use it. I have a window 11. My screen can bend all the way back, but when I do, the keyboard automatically turns off. Is...
  3. Keyboard during Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard during Tablet Mode: Hello,I do not have an extra keyboard at home to use with my monitor. Although I do love my keyboard on my laptop, the screen has to stay flat for me to use it. I have a window 11. My screen can bend all the way back, but when I do, the keyboard automatically turns off. Is...
  4. Keyboard/Touchpad still working while in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/Touchpad still working while in tablet mode: I have a windows 11 laptop that goes into tablet mode, this used to work great until it stopped switching to tablet mode. So when I would flip is over the keyboard and touchpad still work which disrupts what I'm doing. How do I fix this?...
  5. Keyboard/Touchpad still working while in tablet mode

Keyboard/Touchpad still working while in tablet mode: I have a windows 11 laptop that goes into tablet mode, this used to work great until it stopped switching to tablet mode. So when I would flip is over the keyboard and touchpad still work which disrupts what I'm doing. How do I fix this?...
  6. I am having difficulty connecting my Quiet Comfort 45 earbuds to my Microsoft Surface Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having difficulty connecting my Quiet Comfort 45 earbuds to my Microsoft Surface Tablet: I am trying to add my earbuds to my tablet. I click on add new bluetooth device and they are in discover mode at the time but do not show up in the list of devices.Do I need to change a setting?Thanks,Bill Grubbs...
  7. I am having difficulty connecting my Quiet Comfort 45 earbuds to my Microsoft Surface Tablet

I am having difficulty connecting my Quiet Comfort 45 earbuds to my Microsoft Surface Tablet: I am trying to add my earbuds to my tablet. I click on add new bluetooth device and they are in discover mode at the time but do not show up in the list of devices.Do I need to change a setting?Thanks,Bill Grubbs...
  8. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  9. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  10. Problema com dispositivos de driver - não reconhece Tablet e Celulares android via cabo UBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema com dispositivos de driver - não reconhece Tablet e Celulares android via cabo UBS: Estou tendo problemas com o acesso a dispositivos via cabo USB. Daí notei a informação que aparece em gerenciamento de dispositivos, conforme imagem enviada. Como posso resolver esse problema para o que note ACER A515-51-5440 Aspire 5 i5, volte a funcionar e reconhecer outros...