Windows 10: Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet

Discus and support Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried for such a long time to fix my tablet. When I turn it on all I get is the Trio logo and white spinning dots. I have followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JLClapp, Feb 1, 2020.

1. JLClapp Win User

Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet

I have tried for such a long time to fix my tablet. When I turn it on all I get is the Trio logo and white spinning dots. I have followed the instructions via windows support to try and enter winRE but to no avail. I bought this little tablet brand new and used it a few times and it's been in the box since, can someone help me? I realize it is not an expensive piece of computer technology but &169.00 for a woman on disability its a great chunk of change to waste and I can't get in touch with anyone at Inspire technology. Go figure right? Help if you can or not too embarrassed. Thank you

:)

JLClapp, Feb 1, 2020
  2. JoyLC789 Win User

Windows 10 for a replaced TRIO

I received a TRIO Pro-Book for a Christmas gift in Dec 2015. it is a 2-in-1 tablet - shortly after I upgraded it to Windows 10. however a few weeks ago it crashed when an update to the wireless was added. I had sent the TRIO in for a replacement which I
    now have but do not have windows 10 anymore. I should not have to purchase an upgrade to windows 10 since I would not have had to if it did not crash. Is there any way I can get it without having to purchase it?

JoyLC789, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Miki 575 Win User
    Trio Pro-8 tablet touchscreen not working.

Hi, I have windows 10 on the trio pro-8 tablet but the touch screen does not work.

I occupy the drivers of the touch screen.

Help :c

Could you provide me with your trio tablet?

Miki 575, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Miki 575 Win User

Cannot Upgrade Trio Pro-8 Tablet from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Anybody know why?

Hi, I have windows 10 on the trio pro-8 tablet but the touch screen does not work.

I occupy the drivers of the touch screen.

Help :c

Could you provide me with your trio tablet?

Miki 575, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet - Similar Threads - Trio Pro Book

2. Shenmue 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shenmue 1 and 2: I just recently got this through game pass and it won't open past the launcher. I have been through every forum and post about this issue and tried everything that has been suggested. The issue isn't my computer as far as I've seen I believe it is that there is some kind of...
  3. 2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form: So i have a 2-in-1 (hp envy x360 15m), which is obviously supposed to function as a normal laptop when in laptop shape, but is supposed to disable the keyboard when the screen is bend back more than ~200 degrees. Mine does this perfectly, until you get to about 330 degrees,...
  4. 2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form

in Windows 10 Support
    2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form: So i have a 2-in-1 (hp envy x360 15m), which is obviously supposed to function as a normal laptop when in laptop shape, but is supposed to disable the keyboard when the screen is bend back more than ~200 degrees. Mine does this perfectly, until you get to about 330 degrees,...
  5. windows 10 2 in 1

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 2 in 1: just got a tablet 2 in 1 it comes on but no window 10 start up asking password but it won't take it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2-in-1/ad8cda56-55a9-4eef-b2fc-361bfabf42dd
  6. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons: I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap. Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting...
  7. 1 retail windows 10 and 2 computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1 retail windows 10 and 2 computers: Title is self explanatory , I would like to know if I can use windows 10 retail version on both pc and laptop at the same time , and what would be the consequences for trying to do this ( sorry for bad english , it aint my native language ) ....
  8. Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018: On August 1st we released updates for Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet: Hi, I have a Asus 2 in 1 tablet running windows 8.1. I tried to upgrade it via a thumb drive and it keeps on asking me for the product key. The tablet came preinstalled with windows 8 and I upgraded to windows 8.1. The product I have accessed in the settings is still the...
  10. 2 Identical HP Systems Upgraded to 10, 1 Has 10 Pro, 1 Has 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    2 Identical HP Systems Upgraded to 10, 1 Has 10 Pro, 1 Has 10 Home?: Hello. A relative of mine as well as myself have identical HP Envy 810-430QE desktop computers that were both purchased from Costco. My relative purchased their HP system towards the end of 2014, and of course they were using it with Windows 8.1 64 bit for quite a few...