Windows 10: Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet

Discus and support Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried for such a long time to fix my tablet. When I turn it on all I get is the Trio logo and white spinning dots. I have followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JLClapp, Feb 1, 2020.

1. JLClapp Win User

Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet

I have tried for such a long time to fix my tablet. When I turn it on all I get is the Trio logo and white spinning dots. I have followed the instructions via windows support to try and enter winRE but to no avail. I bought this little tablet brand new and used it a few times and it's been in the box since, can someone help me? I realize it is not an expensive piece of computer technology but &169.00 for a woman on disability its a great chunk of change to waste and I can't get in touch with anyone at Inspire technology. Go figure right? Help if you can or not too embarrassed. Thank you

:)

JLClapp, Feb 1, 2020
  2. JoyLC789 Win User

Windows 10 for a replaced TRIO

I received a TRIO Pro-Book for a Christmas gift in Dec 2015. it is a 2-in-1 tablet - shortly after I upgraded it to Windows 10. however a few weeks ago it crashed when an update to the wireless was added. I had sent the TRIO in for a replacement which I
    now have but do not have windows 10 anymore. I should not have to purchase an upgrade to windows 10 since I would not have had to if it did not crash. Is there any way I can get it without having to purchase it?

JoyLC789, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Miki 575 Win User
    Trio Pro-8 tablet touchscreen not working.

Hi, I have windows 10 on the trio pro-8 tablet but the touch screen does not work.

I occupy the drivers of the touch screen.

Help :c

Could you provide me with your trio tablet?

Miki 575, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Miki 575 Win User

Cannot Upgrade Trio Pro-8 Tablet from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Anybody know why?

Hi, I have windows 10 on the trio pro-8 tablet but the touch screen does not work.

I occupy the drivers of the touch screen.

Help :c

Could you provide me with your trio tablet?

Miki 575, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Trio Pro Book 10.1 2/1 Tablet - Similar Threads - Trio Pro Book

2. . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . .: . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%EC%95%88%EB%85%95%ED%95%98%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94/3e43401f-a50b-4751-8451-d2ff3a0d1d56
  3. . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . .: . Windows 2-in-1 Tablet PC . . windows 11 pro . . . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%EC%95%88%EB%85%95%ED%95%98%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94/3e43401f-a50b-4751-8451-d2ff3a0d1d56
  4. tablet issues in 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  5. tablet issues in 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  6. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  7. Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing: Please help I am an owen of Surface Book 1, 16GB, 1TB and for the last two months I get a blue screen almost every 30 minutes. I tried many things. I can't install updates. I can't reset. Please, let me know what information you need to help me fix this issue. Thank...
  8. windows 10 2 in 1

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 2 in 1: just got a tablet 2 in 1 it comes on but no window 10 start up asking password but it won't take it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2-in-1/ad8cda56-55a9-4eef-b2fc-361bfabf42dd
  9. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons: I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap. Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet: Hi, I have a Asus 2 in 1 tablet running windows 8.1. I tried to upgrade it via a thumb drive and it keeps on asking me for the product key. The tablet came preinstalled with windows 8 and I upgraded to windows 8.1. The product I have accessed in the settings is still the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trio PRO-BOOK 10.1 2

2. trio windows 10.1 od drivers