Windows 10: Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm sure this is basic to most of you, but here's my problem: When I first got my computer with Windows 10, I signed up for One Drive with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshuaOgilvie, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup

I'm sure this is basic to most of you, but here's my problem:

When I first got my computer with Windows 10, I signed up for One Drive with an old email. I didn't use it but I was trying to keep Windows from asking me to login or set up an account. A year or so later, I ended up using my new email address to create a One Drive account and signed up for Office 365 through the new account. Now, when I startup my PC, it wants a login for One Drive but pops up with the old email and asks for a password. If I hit the back arrow on the popup to change the email address, it has an error and says "try again?"

I have gone into settings and deleted the old account (as far as I can tell), but I still get a popup upon startup for the old One Drive Account. How can I clear the old and only deal with the new? Windows thinks I'm already logged in with the new account because I have full access to my 365 Office apps. I know this is basic but I appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks,

Josh

:)

JoshuaOgilvie, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup

Delta6326, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup

1. Windows 10 One Drive Login at Startup - Similar Threads - Drive Login Startup

2. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  3. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  4. login to One drive not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login to One drive not possible: when I start my notebook, login into One drive not not possible anymore. I've installed Office 2021 Professional on my windows 11 operation system. When I try to login, I receive the message attached to this email.What do I have to do, that login is working again.Thank...
  5. login to One drive not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login to One drive not possible: when I start my notebook, login into One drive not not possible anymore. I've installed Office 2021 Professional on my windows 11 operation system. When I try to login, I receive the message attached to this email.What do I have to do, that login is working again.Thank...
  6. One Drive Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Login: I was prompted to change my Microsoft account password which I did, but the new password wouldn't let me in. I can get in to my computer on the old password but now cannot access One Drive. It will not accept either the new or the old password....
  7. One Drive Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Login: I used to login once to my computer under Windows 10 and that's all I had to do. Now it's requiring me to do a second login, I believe for the One Drive application that I don't even use, and if I don't my external drive won't be connected. Another messed up Windows process....
  8. Unwanted Login window for One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Login window for One Drive: Recently, each time I boot my laptop and get to the desktop a new window appears asking me to login to Microsoft One Drive. (I use the netplwiz trick to avoid logging in at the Welcome screen.) I seldom if ever have a use for One Drive so I just click the little X and the...
  9. Removing One Drive from startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing One Drive from startup: I don't use One Drive. How do I keep it from appearing when I start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-one-drive-from-startup/210b12b9-9586-456a-ba9b-af048d153c5d
  10. One Drive login

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive login: Hi, Recently signed up to Office 365 Business Premium and currently on trial period. When I click on 'This PC' and then 'OneDrive' the Welcome to OneDrive box pops up to sign in. However when I try and sign in I get the message ' That Microsoft account doesn't exist....