Windows 10: Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders

Discus and support Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone tell how to remove a 'library' registered as duplicated on left side bar? We don´t know how but the user register plus 02 times the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Renato Pereira TXINF, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders

Hi,

can anyone tell how to remove a 'library' registered as duplicated on left side bar?

We don´t know how but the user register plus 02 times the same folder-path - take a look at the yellow highlight..

Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders 7ca1610a-cbb2-4def-a18c-e299175abf05?upload=true.png

:)

Renato Pereira TXINF, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders

onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders

1. Windows 10 - OneDrive library duplicated on Windows User Shell folders - Similar Threads - OneDrive library duplicated

2. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  3. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  4. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Duplicated user folders

Duplicated user folders: Hey everyone. Here's my issue: I changed the location of my Documents folder, more specifically the one that shows up in Quick Access, away from OneDrive, but I found that there's a second Documents folder that's still set to the OneDrive folder even tho I deleted it and...
  6. Duplicated user folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicated user folders: Hey everyone. Here's my issue: I changed the location of my Documents folder, more specifically the one that shows up in Quick Access, away from OneDrive, but I found that there's a second Documents folder that's still set to the OneDrive folder even tho I deleted it and...
  7. Duplicated user folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Duplicate libraries-library folders

Duplicate libraries-library folders: I did something in Windows 10 v1909 that duplicated several library folders and their contents see below picture. I don't have duplicate folders under "Quick Access". How do I correct? Disregard the THIRD Documents folder. The only correction I could find is here and it...
  9. Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive is regarded as one of the leading cloud storage services. It is most used by the enterprise bundled along with the Office 365 subscription -although, there are many users who use it for their personal accounts as well. One [...] This post Duplicate...
  10. Move Library Folders to OneDrive

Move Library Folders to OneDrive: I seem to have a basic misunderstanding of the process to move folders to OneDrive. I've followed all the directions that I've found and can't seem to get the locations moved. When I attempt to select a new location it simply keeps coming back to the "New Location"...