Windows 10: Windows 10/Onedrive

Discus and support Windows 10/Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have raised this before but still don't have an answer. As a result I have completed a clean install of Windows 10 home. Initially it looked good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikeslovakia, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10/Onedrive

I have raised this before but still don't have an answer. As a result I have completed a clean install of Windows 10 home.

Initially it looked good. But now I have again on "This PC" a copy of the same OneDrive folder - Teaching Articles - as before . I did not put it there!!!! I also have a copy of the "Pictures" folder from OneDrive on "This PC". I did not put it there either!!!!!

Again there is a copy of the "My PC" Desktop folder in OneDrive and, again, I did not put it there!!!!

What is happening here and why can't I get any support to resolve this?

:)

mikeslovakia, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10/Onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10/Onedrive

1. Windows 10/Onedrive - Similar Threads - Onedrive

2. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE: Ever since i got onedrive i have had nothing but issues with it. When i try to stop syncing my files it says to wait for the file to stop syncing although it never stops. The limit is 5gb however it still continues although it says i'm already maxed out. I have tried to get...
  3. onedrive

onedrive: When I am attempting to retrieve a file from onedrive, I get error 0x007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. How to I turn on the cloud file provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/87598275-51a9-423f-8d45-03d00a6e373a"
  4. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder: Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder My onedrive folder is synced on my hard drive. I can delete folders & files from the web but the files are neither automatically deleted--synchronized--with my hard drive nor can I manually delete them from the...
  5. Cannot add a second onedrive account

Cannot add a second onedrive account: I tried to add another onedrive account via settings-->account tab-->add an account, but after I enter the email address for the second account, it comes up with a notice telling me to "you're already syncing a personal OneDrive on this computer. Unlink that account to add a...
  6. onedrive client login failure in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive client login failure in windows 10: I can't login ondrive using the client on windows 10 since last week. Any help appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-client-login-failure-in-windows-10/f26c1f08-03ba-4343-9bab-615ef4fe3b4b
  7. OneDrive

OneDrive: Hi, I want to share a file with my friend who has a Mac. Can she access file without software installation? I have W10Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/c3ecb1c2-75f9-490f-9323-1951bb145258"
  8. OneDrive Sign In

OneDrive Sign In: Receive the attached error message when OneDrive tries to sign in, only related to one PC, not the account, any known procedure to resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in/7519d526-4200-4460-a505-3e8880048f37"
  9. Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?: I used to use symbolic links to sync files on my PC to OneDrive. But these symbolic links stopped working a while ago. So I do a query, are they available?...
  10. Onedrive creates duplicate files with PC name added to file name

Onedrive creates duplicate files with PC name added to file name: This was sort of asked before, but the discussion closed by administration without an answer being found: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/forum/odwork-odedit/onedrive-creates-duplicate-file-name-with-pc-name/18f1fd5c-b217-49ee-8552-fa118a25bf1e?page=1. I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sync documents to onedrive