Windows 10: Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

Discus and support Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface 3. Install seemed to work but now all I have is Windows Logon and spinning circle of dots. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Evun Wyer, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Evun Wyer Win User

Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

I tried to reset Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface 3. Install seemed to work but now all I have is Windows Logon and spinning circle of dots. I have tried Windows Key and L, no luck.Powering off does seem to work?Please help

:)

Evun Wyer, Jul 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

You could take a look in Start Menu\Windows Administrative Tools\System Configuration and see if No GUI Boot got checked somehow, and uncheck it.

Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle [​IMG]

Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

I wish I had a 1TB SSD! My drive is a Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB, I have the spinning circles and logo but then my logo disappears but I still have the circles, never did that before the Anniversary Update

AvidSurvivalist, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

1. Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle - Similar Threads - ongoing hours logo

2. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  6. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...
  7. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  8. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  9. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any ideas?...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...