Windows 10: Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language

Discus and support Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently added Hebrew as a second language. When I restarted my PC the only language became Hebrew only. I went into time>languages and moved US... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bob H2612, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Bob H2612 Win User

Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language

I recently added Hebrew as a second language. When I restarted my PC the only language became Hebrew only. I went into time>languages and moved US English to the top.

Upon a reboot I get the same problem. I can only see the Hebrew language in all the help areas. therefore, I cannot read anything to change what is necessary. However, when I went into time>language, the Hebrew language does not show up US English does, but everything is still in Hebrew.

I did this because I am taking a course in Biblical Hebrew and now I am truly sorry. Can you help?

:)

Bob H2612, Jan 6, 2020

2. How to install Hebrew on Windows 10 as a display language

Hi Moria,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to change the display language to Hebrew.

Let’s try simple steps and check is this helps. Follow the below step.

• Go to the settings and click on
      Time
      & Language.

• Click on Region & language and click on
      Add a language.
    • Select Hebrew, let the language pack install, click on the
      Hebrew
      Language pack and click Set as default.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Issues with the multi keyboard languages in Windows 10. Two Hebrew keyboards appear.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To remove the Hebrew US keyboard follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + I key on the keyboard to open Settings.
    2. Click on Time & Language.
    3. Click on Region & Language.
    4. Click on Hebrew language.
    5. Look for the Hebrew US keyboard.
    6. Click on the Hebrew US keyboard and select
      Remove.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language

Biblical Hebrew (Tiro) keyboard not recognized in language tab

I recently downloaded the Biblical Hebrew (Tiro) keyboard, version 1.5, in addition to the standard Hebrew keyboard, and I added this keyboard to the Hebrew language in Settings. However, when I press windows+space the Biblical Hebrew keyboard does not
    show up in the list of keyboards: it only shows QWERTY, DVORAK, and standard Hebrew. The only way I can use the Biblical Hebrew keyboard is by actually deleting the standard Hebrew keyboard and then switching languages with alt+shift. This is very inconvenient
    because I need a fast way to switch between the two, and I don't want to go into settings every time. If I can switch between QWERTY and DVORAK on the English keyboard, then in principle I should be able to switch between the standard and Biblical Hebrew
    keyboards. How do I fix this? I have Windows 10 if that makes a difference.

JohnRosenberg3, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language

1. Windows 10 only shows Hebrew language - Similar Threads - shows Hebrew language

2. hot key for Hebrew input language is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hot key for Hebrew input language is not working.: 1 Go to advanced keyboard settings.2 Input language hotkeys.3 Add any hotkey for Hebrew language keyboard.4 Press the hotkey for Hebrew language keyboard.5 It does not switch to Hebrew....
  3. hot key for Hebrew input language is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hot key for Hebrew input language is not working.: 1 Go to advanced keyboard settings.2 Input language hotkeys.3 Add any hotkey for Hebrew language keyboard.4 Press the hotkey for Hebrew language keyboard.5 It does not switch to Hebrew....
  4. Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...: I have new Windows 11 lap top, and have added Hebrew as a second input language. I didn't change the Windows display language.All has been fine for a couple of weeks, but I have just noticed that when I save a new file in Notepad, it shows my folder names in Hebrew. If I look...
  5. Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...

Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...: I have new Windows 11 lap top, and have added Hebrew as a second input language. I didn't change the Windows display language.All has been fine for a couple of weeks, but I have just noticed that when I save a new file in Notepad, it shows my folder names in Hebrew. If I look...
  6. Can't set Hebrew as windows display language on Win 11

Can't set Hebrew as windows display language on Win 11: HiGot a new HP Pavilion 14 Laptop with pre installed Win 11.I'm trying to change the Windows interface so it will be in Hebrew, however when I try to add the language in the"time and language" setting section, the option to add Hebrew is greyed out.see attached...
  7. Can't set Hebrew as windows display language on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set Hebrew as windows display language on Win 11: HiGot a new HP Pavilion 14 Laptop with pre installed Win 11.I'm trying to change the Windows interface so it will be in Hebrew, however when I try to add the language in the"time and language" setting section, the option to add Hebrew is greyed out.see attached...
  8. why Hebrew is not applicable as a talking/recording language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why Hebrew is not applicable as a talking/recording language?: Hello My windows setting inlude Hebrew at all the language settings exept for the talking - there hebrew is'nt applicable and I also can't download or change it. Please let me know how to change it. Thank you...
  9. taskbar shows three language; language setting shows only two languages

taskbar shows three language; language setting shows only two languages: I have a problem with my language setting. I have somehow added a third language that I did not speak. Unfortunately, I could not see this language in the language setting. While I use my laptop, I sometimes accidently switch to the third language and it's very annoying. I...
  10. Issues with the multi keyboard languages in Windows 10. Two Hebrew keyboards appear.

Issues with the multi keyboard languages in Windows 10. Two Hebrew keyboards appear.: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 in English to write in 3 languages - English, Russian and Hebrew, with the standard US and Hebrew keyboards. Recently a forth keyboard appeared - the Hebrew US keyboard. [ATTACH] I cannot remove this keyboard, however, as it doesn't appear on the...