Windows 10: Windows 10 OOBE on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 OOBE on startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so when i restart i keep getting oobe i already did the oobe so what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John77_265, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 OOBE on startup

Ok so when i restart i keep getting oobe i already did the oobe so what's wrong

:)

John77_265, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 OOBE on startup

OOBE Failures During Windows To Go Startup

I’ve created a Windows To Go USB stick from the Nov 2019 version of W10 1909 and it boots fine but fails at various points in OOBE - finally on OOBEEULA where there’s no Skip option. I can start a cmd window with shift+F10 and from there launch
    windows\explorer, system32\Taskmgr and system32\control so I can see that W10 1909 is running normally. If I use Taskmgr to end the Microsoft Account app it just restarts. I can plug the USB stick in after booting my machine normally from its HD and see the
    WTG file structure but I can’t remove or rename System32\oobe\msoobe.exe as it needs TrustedInstaller permission. I’ve also tried creating a new user:

net user Administrator /active:yes

net user /add user_name mypassword

net localgroup administrators user_name /add

cd %windir%\system32\oobe

msoobe.exe

as suggested by

Something went wrong OOBEKEYBOARD OOBEREGION in Windows 10 (And How to Fix Them)

Still no luck

Does anyone know how to stop OOBE?

Brian

Brian Horton, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 OOBE on startup

1. Windows 10 OOBE on startup - Similar Threads - OOBE startup

2. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  3. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  4. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  5. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  6. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  7. Restart PC during Windows OOBE

Restart PC during Windows OOBE: I just reserved my computer and got to the OOBE setup and I noticed that my mouse and keyboard doesn't work I don't have external mouse's and keyboards aswell, can I turn off my PC safely and turn on at the OOBE the next start up?...
  8. How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.: Thanks for stopping by, I've searched the corners of the internet but haven't gotten anywhere. To provision devices for my organization, we must manually run PowerShell commands using SHIFT + F10 in the Windows 11 OOBE as we have multiple methods, one of which being legacy....
  9. How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.

How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.: Thanks for stopping by, I've searched the corners of the internet but haven't gotten anywhere. To provision devices for my organization, we must manually run PowerShell commands using SHIFT + F10 in the Windows 11 OOBE as we have multiple methods, one of which being legacy....
  10. OOBE Failures During Windows To Go Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE Failures During Windows To Go Startup: I’ve created a Windows To Go USB stick from the Nov 2019 version of W10 1909 and it boots fine but fails at various points in OOBE - finally on OOBEEULA where there’s no Skip option. I can start a cmd window with shift+F10 and from there launch windows\explorer,...