Windows 10: Windows 10/Open license

Discus and support Windows 10/Open license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings! We have 5 Windows 10 Pro Open License and we used it for upgrade of all the 5 Windows XP Pro computers. My questions is how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lightbot, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Lightbot Win User

Windows 10/Open license

Greetings!

We have 5 Windows 10 Pro Open License and we used it for upgrade of all the 5 Windows XP Pro computers. My questions is how can I remove/transfer the license. We are no longer use these computers.

I checked from the VLSC site that still 5/50 and we only purchased 5 licenses.

Thanks,

Lightbot

:)

Lightbot, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10/Open license :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 27, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10/Open license

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10/Open license

1. Windows 10/Open license - Similar Threads - Open license

2. When I open Minecraft it says I don’t have a license for MY game, this was not an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Minecraft it says I don’t have a license for MY game, this was not an issue...: Fix it. I bought it I should be able to play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-i-dont-have-a/e2c0e873-50e8-455e-9445-127b4ad23175
  3. When I open Minecraft it says I don’t have a license for MY game, this was not an issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open Minecraft it says I don’t have a license for MY game, this was not an issue...: Fix it. I bought it I should be able to play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-i-dont-have-a/e2c0e873-50e8-455e-9445-127b4ad23175
  4. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  5. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  6. Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match: Recent purchased a new laptop and thought I'd give Minecraft a spin.Installed through the Windows store, but whenever I go to open I get this error:CLiP license device ID does not match the devce ID in the bound device license.I have signed out and done the WSReset seen in...
  7. Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match

Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match: Recent purchased a new laptop and thought I'd give Minecraft a spin.Installed through the Windows store, but whenever I go to open I get this error:CLiP license device ID does not match the devce ID in the bound device license.I have signed out and done the WSReset seen in...
  8. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...: I am aware this has already been asked and answered in the community. However, the responses have not worked for me so far. I have Windows 10. I am the administrator user on this computer. Every time I open one of the MS Office apps e.g. word, outlook, onenote, it asks me to...
  9. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...: I am aware this has already been asked and answered in the community. However, the responses have not worked for me so far. I have Windows 10. I am the administrator user on this computer. Every time I open one of the MS Office apps e.g. word, outlook, onenote, it asks me to...
  10. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. imapi2 not working on windows10