Windows 10: Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen??

Discus and support Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using W10 1909 on a gaming PC with a 49" Samsung widescreen monitor. And using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard with touchpad. Due to the screen size, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColinStone, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen??

I'm using W10 1909 on a gaming PC with a 49" Samsung widescreen monitor. And using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard with touchpad. Due to the screen size, I like to position open windows like file explorer in the centre of the screen so easy to read etc.

I am finding that with the touchpad, when I move the cursor with my finger, open windows on the screen have the habit of flying to the bottom left corner near the start button.

I can retrieve the open window with Alt+Tab, but it is all rather annoying.

I am trying to use light finger tip pressure on the touchpad and am definitely not "tap and dragging".

Just after any ideas for a solution??

:)

ColinStone, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen??

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen??

1. Windows 10 - Open Windows Fly Across Screen?? - Similar Threads - Open Fly Across

2. Mouse skipping across screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse skipping across screen in Windows 10: I am randomly caught up with this issue. The cursor on the screen is lagging and skipping across the screen. I have restored my Windows and still the issue persists....
  3. Sign in window never opens across various apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in window never opens across various apps: This isn't an inability to sign in upon booting up the computer. I'm talking about those prompts that open so you can sign into something. Two examples are logging into the Feedback Hub and my Xbox account on the Xbox app. In these cases, and literally any other time this...
  4. Fli Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fli Sim 2020: I am presently using X-plane 11 but have had FliSim 2020 recommended very strongly to me by a fellow FliSimmer who has an advanced setup. I am a retired commercial pilot but woefully short of computer skills - I don't understand half the questions. I do not even know if it...
  5. exe flies opening as internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe flies opening as internet explorer: when I open some files they open up as internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-flies-opening-as-internet-explorer/c6ce8665-e1ec-4933-a31d-b2adf86ff413
  6. W10 - Windows Fly Across Ultra Wide Screen at Random

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 - Windows Fly Across Ultra Wide Screen at Random: I'm using W10 on a PC with a 49" Samsung Ultra Wide Screen. I view programmes in windows about A4 size, and drag them to the centre area of the screen. I'm using a bluetooth keyboard with a track pad. As I move my finger on the trackpad, the displayed windows have a random...
  7. FSX - blank screen after clicking on 'Fly Now'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX - blank screen after clicking on 'Fly Now': I seem to remember this problem when I used to view the Windows 7 Forum but I can't recall the solution. I upgraded to Windows 10 when my motherboard shuffled off this mortal coil - wish neither had happened! That was nearly a year ago, I just got round to installing FSX...
  8. How do i play a .fli file with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i play a .fli file with windows 10?: How do i play a .fli file with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-play-a-fli-file-with-windows-10/ef216c6c-8670-40d9-b8d9-223d37f65c1e
  9. horizontal stripe across the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    horizontal stripe across the screen: A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is...
  10. Run Dll Flies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Dll Flies: How do delete an error message that pops up every time I logon telling me that run dll could not be opened Thanks Vernon Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/run-dll-flies/8137973a-3460-4e69-bf8f-00eaecdbfa81