Windows 10: Windows 10 opening scene

Discus and support Windows 10 opening scene in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 opening scene is out of focus. How to rectify it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr JFUys, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Dr JFUys Win User

Windows 10 opening scene

My Windows 10 opening scene is out of focus. How to rectify it?

:)

Dr JFUys, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 opening scene

Windows 10 Home page scenes.

What is the current scene on Windows 10 opening screen right now? Is it Fiji?

DarbyfamilyRE, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 opening scene

1. Windows 10 opening scene - Similar Threads - opening scene

2. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  3. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  4. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  5. can't open windows in Window 10

can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  6. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  8. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  9. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  10. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene: I had taken a disc containing the title and downloaded onto my computer. When I ran the game, the opening scene playing and it crashed before the gameplay loaded in. I use Windows 10 Operating System and the game and disc was working fine on Windows XP before. I tried...