Windows 10: Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that)

Discus and support Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - Recently my laptop started to have this problem and have a dump file but cant read it, Anyone can help and try to pinpoint why it is doing this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ndchong, Nov 25, 2019.

1. ndchong Win User

Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that)

Hi - Recently my laptop started to have this problem and have a dump file but cant read it,

Anyone can help and try to pinpoint why it is doing this?

As I use this as a DAW for live performance, I cannot afford for it to crash like this.

Win 10 pro 1903 Build 18362.476

Windows mem test all good.

Any help appreciated.

Andy

:)

ndchong, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Solitaire Collection not loading

Hi Mark,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Were you able to resolve this issue in the previous updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Are you getting an error message?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that)

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Opps system ran into issues and collecting information (or something like that) - Similar Threads - Opps system ran

2. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information: Hello,Since last week I have a problem with a third-party application GlobalProtect VPN and while trying to fix it I read that the issue is most probably related to the WMI repository. I checked the state of it and it seemed fine, but when I run msinfo32 I saw that there is...
  3. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information: Hello,Since last week I have a problem with a third-party application GlobalProtect VPN and while trying to fix it I read that the issue is most probably related to the WMI repository. I checked the state of it and it seemed fine, but when I run msinfo32 I saw that there is...
  4. Problem with System Information - Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  6. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  7. System Information App Can't Collect Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Information App Can't Collect Information: Whenever I try to open the System Information app in Windows 10 21H1, it shows that it can't collect information about my PC. Why does it happen and how do I fix this?Note: I am a standard user....
  8. Opps something when wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opps something when wrong: So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opps-something-when-wrong/fb852fd2-f855-4dcc-b5d2-aeb3121655b1
  9. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...
  10. System Information Can't collect information

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Information Can't collect information: Hello, I am getting this error( photo attached below) whenever I try to open system information. someone plz help me Fixes I have tried- Reset WMI Windows update Updating drivers Someone please help me with this issue[ATTACH]...