Windows 10: windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it?

Discus and support windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aziz.rahman, Jun 4, 2020.

1. windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it?

windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it?

:)

aziz.rahman, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 optimisation has stopped working. It is not available. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - optimisation has stopped

2. SCNotification has stopped working [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    SCNotification has stopped working [Fixed]: [IMG]SCNotification stands for System Center Notification. It is a notification engine and a part of SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager). The SCCM allows users to manage large groups of computers remotely. System Center Configuration Manager uses SCNotification to...
  3. windows optimisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows optimisation: something just pops and closes when i start the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optimisation/5b6a5ae7-b682-4e5e-9b38-cc691d8a0d68
  4. Fix kdbsync.exe Has Stopped Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix kdbsync.exe Has Stopped Working in Windows 10: Has kdbsync.exe stopped working on your Windows 10 and you are clueless on what it is and how to fix it? Here’s the guide for you to help resolve the issue. What is kdbsync.exe Kdbsync stands for Kernel Database Synchronization. It is a software component of AMD Accelerated...
  5. How to optimise performance of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to optimise performance of Windows 10: After cumulative x64 update, my Windows 10 started to use over half of the RAM, overloading the processor. How can I reduce overloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-optimise-performance-of-windows-10/fd6192f6-2b5c-4725-b1bc-b6979d3f1300
  6. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.: My touchscreen has just stopped working. I really like it and hope someone can help me fix it. Thanks Marg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-touchscreen-it-has-stopped-working/92a6d3b5-8286-48a5-a1d2-7ef667a21445
  7. Defrag and Optimise has Changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Defrag and Optimise has Changed: I have just run defrag and optimise for the first time in 1803 and I've noticed that it now only shows assigned drives. [img] 109409
  8. Windows "optimisers"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "optimisers": Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance? 96798
  9. Delivery Optimisation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delivery Optimisation doesn't work: So this HUGE update landed last week and I rolled it out to the first of my computers. It downloaded and installed boom-bang, no hesitation, no repetition, no problem. Then I started on the other two. Apparently 'Delivery Optimisation' isn't a thing. Both the other...
  10. [Fixed] Windows 10 Anniversary - Modern setup host has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Fixed] Windows 10 Anniversary - Modern setup host has stopped working: Hi everybody, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 system to the Anniversary edition. When the installation process reaches 100% and the system is about to reboot I always get the message 'Modern setup host has stopped working' . All I can do is press OK, quitting the...