Windows 10: windows 10 optimization for gaming??

Discus and support windows 10 optimization for gaming?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I just spend 2 days looking for a good optimization for gaming guide for windows 10 but I can't find anything can actually notable increase my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HappyRogue, Jan 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 optimization for gaming??

hello

I just spend 2 days looking for a good optimization for gaming guide

for windows 10 but I can't find anything can actually notable increase my gaming performance

any good suggestions?

here is my PC specs

Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0

CPU: FX 8350 4.0Ghz

RAM: Patriot - Viper 3 16GB 4 x 4GB DDR3-1600 Memory

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 GAMING X 4GB Video Card

CPU Cooling:be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler

OS SSD :Crucial - BX100 120GB

Operating system : Windows 10 pro

Crucial MX300 275GB SATA M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive

Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Gold SSR-850FX 850W 80+ Gold

Thermaltake - Core V51 ATX Mid Tower Case

windows 10 optimization for gaming?? 13690391-c1c1-4577-b31d-0a691b909e90?upload=true.jpg

:)

HappyRogue, Jan 21, 2020

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

NO I do not leave my computer on FULL TIME. I am UP TO 30 OPTIMIZE and then it reads 15 Defragment. Can I run my computer at all while it OPTIMIZES if it ever does. ASKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 10 is TERRIBLE. MY COMPUTER ALWAYS TELLS ME IT DID NOT CLOSE
    DOWN CORRECTLY THOUGH I FOLLOW YOUR RECCOMENDATIONS. I SO MISS WINDOWS 7. WINDOWS 10 has been NOTHING BUT A HEAD ACHE !!!!

Penelope JPatrick, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 optimization for gaming??

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 optimization for gaming??

1. windows 10 optimization for gaming?? - Similar Threads - optimization gaming

2. Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.: Hello. I recently purchased a new pc, and I decided to install Omen gaming hub on it as I used it on my laptop which was an Hp laptop, and I really liked how easy and effective it was to use. I've tried ccleaner, but I didn't like it, and preferred to use Omen hub as it was...
  3. Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.: Hello. I recently purchased a new pc, and I decided to install Omen gaming hub on it as I used it on my laptop which was an Hp laptop, and I really liked how easy and effective it was to use. I've tried ccleaner, but I didn't like it, and preferred to use Omen hub as it was...
  4. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  5. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  6. Win11 "Optimizations for windowed games" is always resetting to OFF? How to set it always ON?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 "Optimizations for windowed games" is always resetting to OFF? How to set it always ON?: I just got an new PC, and jumped to Win11, but I have issues now.I play VR games, and despite of top hardware, my game is capped to 60fps. I was searching for solution, and I found workaround:Select the Start button, then select Settings .In Settings , select System > Display...
  7. Win11 "Optimizations for windowed games" is always resetting to OFF? How to set it always ON?

Win11 "Optimizations for windowed games" is always resetting to OFF? How to set it always ON?: I just got an new PC, and jumped to Win11, but I have issues now.I play VR games, and despite of top hardware, my game is capped to 60fps. I was searching for solution, and I found workaround:Select the Start button, then select Settings .In Settings , select System > Display...
  8. Fullscreen optimizations for gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen optimizations for gaming: [ATTACH] Good day. So I've been curious about this fullscreen optimization feature and what it actually does. I've read somewhere else that it may even break things or cause apps to work worse. I've been trying to fix this issue where, I'm playing genshin impact in...
  9. Optimizations for windowed games for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optimizations for windowed games for windows 10: Is there any way to enable this windows 11 exclusive feature in windows 10? submitted by /u/Sharp-Structure7793 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1742nr2/optimizations_for_windowed_games_for_windows_10/
  10. Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a 1660 GTX graphic card work for "Optimizations for windowed games"?: I want to know if the option: display>Graphics> Default graphics settings, "Optimization for windowed games" work on a 1660 GTX graphic card...