Windows 10: Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve

Discus and support Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot optimize the system reserve. It shows 49% defragmented. The hard disk does about 5 minutes of thrashing about (track to track access) when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardLawrence3, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve

I cannot optimize the system reserve. It shows 49% defragmented. The hard disk does about 5 minutes of thrashing about (track to track access) when I boot up the computer. How can I optimize the System Reserve in Windows 10

:)

RichardLawrence3, Mar 4, 2019

2. why wont system reserve optimize?

hello there! i've been trying to defrag my desktop, its an emachine, was bought 5 or 6 years ago i believe and it also has windows 10 on it as well. there is a thing on the defrag list called system reserved and has 63% fragmentation when it click analize,
    but whe i click optimize it runs really fast and says 34% and that it needs to be optimized, not really sure what to do with it so hoping to get some help on why it wont optimize or if whatt ever system reserved is can be optimized

CharlesSpalding, Mar 4, 2019
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    why wont system reserve optimize?

Don't mess with it.

XP ROCKS., Mar 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve

How to Optimize Windows 10 System Reserved Partition

How do I Optimize Windows 10 System Reserved Partition

You do not need to optimise a System Reserved partition. A System Reserved partition only contains the Recovery Tools image and related files. It is only accessed when recovery operations are initiated or for boot operations, and fragmentation has no significance I
    suggest you leave it alone.

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve

1. Windows 10 Optimize System Reserve - Similar Threads - Optimize System Reserve

2. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  3. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  4. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Defragment and Optimize "system Reserve"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragment and Optimize "system Reserve": My system reserve thing is stuck at 17% Fragmented "Needs optimizing" I can't get it down 183053
  6. Windows 10 System and Reserved Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 System and Reserved Storage: Within the last couple months I got a new PC and it is and has been running really well... with one problem. Its storage has recently begun filling up really quickly and practically overnight the system and reserved storage went up around 100 GB. I should specify that I have...
  7. The system optimization on Windows 10

The system optimization on Windows 10: The system optimization does not work, it only flashes a system window for a fraction of a second for each option. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-optimization-on-windows-10/45580d3e-e2e5-4432-852b-79110fd267d5
  8. System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented): System Reserved Needs optimization (93% fragmented) after I select optimize and then quickly revers to 100% I see old tickets from 2016 but today is 2/11/2019 and problem not resolved and I have massive HD churn....
  9. System & Reserved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System & Reserved: So the majority of my disk space is taken up by System & Reserved as shown below. [ATTACH] I tried using Disk Cleanup, but it only cleaned up 8 MB. I do have WinDirStat, but the problem is I don't know which files are safe to delete. As I keep looking up each file and...
  10. System reserved optimize on SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    System reserved optimize on SSD: When I open the defragmenter it's says System reserved needs optimization but when I click on optimize nothing happens. 51444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 defrag says system reserve 80% fragmented

2. how to optimize system reserve in windows 10

3. defrag system reserved causing bsod

4. reserve booup,
  5. cant optimize system reserved windows 10,
  6. cant defragment vaio system reserve,
  7. system reserved needs optimization,
  8. windows 10 optimise system reserve,
  9. how to defrag system reserve on windows 10