Windows 10: Windows 10 option missing in grub menu

Discus and support Windows 10 option missing in grub menu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after installing Prime OS using easybcd Windows 10 option is not shwing in Grub menu...i am unable to enter in windows 10. when i try to reboot it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kriteekpatel, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 option missing in grub menu

after installing Prime OS using easybcd Windows 10 option is not shwing in Grub menu...i am unable to enter in windows 10. when i try to reboot it only shows 3 options-Windows 10 option missing in grub menu :phoneix OS,Prime OS,android....there is no option to enter in windows 10...i used Easybcd to install prime os...please help me to log into windows10

:)

Kriteekpatel, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Grub Loader missing

my Dual boot of ubuntu is missing after i installed virtual box in windows 10 so how to get my grub boot up option

sriharsha5, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 option missing in grub menu

Windows 10 not showing up in dual boot menu(GRUB)

The problem is not solved, i never reached that stage as the laptop is not failing to boot- it is opening with phoenix just fine. Only the menu doesn't show windows 10 .

I tried editing the menu.lst file in grub folder from within Phoenix OS, here are the commands:

title windows 10

root(hd0,1)

makeactive

chainloader +1

I received the following error after rebooting and selecting windows 10 from the list:

BOOTMGR is missing

Press ctrl+alt+del to restart

Please help .

Divyanshu Bhati, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 option missing in grub menu

1. Windows 10 option missing in grub menu - Similar Threads - option missing grub

2. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  3. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  4. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/It wasn't like this before, so I'm not sure what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  6. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/It wasn't like this before, so I'm not sure what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  7. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  8. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Grub Loader missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grub Loader missing: my Dual boot of ubuntu is missing after i installed virtual box in windows 10 so how to get my grub boot up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-loader-missing/d1c8b7a8-e788-48c3-836c-92911aef2ccc
  10. Missing Menu Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Menu Options: I have having difficulties connecting a xbox one controller to my windows PC. I have spent a long amount of time determining that it is not a controller but a PC issue. During my call with tech support one suggested step was to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter,...