Windows 10: Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed

Discus and support Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , i am using windows 10 ( update 1803) . i am getting installation failure message 'Something happened and we couldnt install a feature'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SanthoshCS, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed

Hi ,

i am using windows 10 ( update 1803) . i am getting installation failure message 'Something happened and we couldnt install a feature' message continuously for last couple of months.. on checking the history i could see it was trying to install some feature for English GB and that is what is getting failed. My machine language settings and locale is set to GB but still i keep getting this . Any help much appreciated.

:)

SanthoshCS, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed

1. Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed - Similar Threads - Optional Feature installation

2. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  3. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  4. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  6. optional feature install failed

optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  7. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE: Hi, i've tried to install the optional feature Wireless Display but it says "Couldn't install" and the error message is 0x80072EFE. Tried multiple times, restarted it as well. it just wouldn't install it!...
  9. Windows 10 Optional Features Install Failed

Windows 10 Optional Features Install Failed: I uninstalled MS Paint because it was not opening. Then I tried to reinstall it but it shows: Install Failed Error code: 0x80070002 Everytime it shows this error....
  10. Windows 10 optional features not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 optional features not installing: Updates install just fine but optional features like fonts etc. don't. [img] My OS is in Finnis, but it says: Language settings, download failed, more information. 16152

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Optional feature Install Failed

2. windows optional feature install fail

3. windows 10 install optional features failed

4. windows 10 optional features not installing,
  5. windows 10 optional features install failed,
  6. windows 1809 optional bitlocker feature not installing,
  7. windows optional feature install failed,
  8. windows failing to install optional features,
  9. intall optional features as a admin,
  10. windows 10 language optional features failing,
  11. windows 10 optional feature install failed reason,