Windows 10: Windows 10 Optional Features

Discus and support Windows 10 Optional Features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloI found the below article exactly my problem while searching for a solution for Optional features that fail to install, no error, no progress on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RufusAM, May 9, 2021.

1. RufusAM Win User

Windows 10 Optional Features

HelloI found the below article exactly my problem while searching for a solution for Optional features that fail to install, no error, no progress on the bar, just hangs for a while and disappears.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optional-feature-installation-issue-cant-add-any/aa93ea06-f932-4510-bd9c-461810207676I have Win10 Enterprise Version 1809OS Build 17763.1879, with a company license.I have tried this on the default administrator profile but the same thing happensI also ran the below commands as admin on cmd one at a timesfc/scannowDism /Online /Cleanup

:)

RufusAM, May 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Optional Features

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Optional Features

1. Windows 10 Optional Features - Similar Threads - Optional Features

2. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  3. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  6. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  7. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features: Hi,I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates....
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features

i dont have printer management on manage optional features: Hi,I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates....
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features