Windows 10: Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?

Discus and support Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Crul_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij7dg7/windows_10_optional_updates_for_thinkpad_x1_carbon/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crul_, Aug 30, 2020.

1. /u/Crul_ Win User

Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?

/u/Crul_, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Murat_D. Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 (May, 2020) on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen

Has anyone upgraded her Windows 10 to "Windows 10 version 2004 (May, 2020)" on a "ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen" notebook?

Mine is "X1 Carbon 4th Gen (Type 20FB, 20FC) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20FC".

According to Lenovo support page (https://support.lenovo.com/tr/en/solutions/ht510448), only Gen 5 and above ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks have been tested for Windows 10 version 2004.

Any experiences you can share regarding Carbon 4th Gen?

Thanks,

Murat_D., Aug 30, 2020
  3. Lexi... Win User
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Activation Issues

I have found out how to activate Windows on Windows 10, my friend is having issues activating his windows on Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon. He says he cannot get onto his work WiFi, so activating windows is hard. What should he do?

Lexi..., Aug 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon? - Similar Threads - optional updates Thinkpad

2. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually: Hello everyone,I recently bought a ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10. I really like this machine.But since the last couple of days I am facing an issue with it. I can't get my laptop to sleep, neither automatically nor manually.If I shutdown/restart my laptop, I am able to put it to...
  3. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually: Hello everyone,I recently bought a ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10. I really like this machine.But since the last couple of days I am facing an issue with it. I can't get my laptop to sleep, neither automatically nor manually.If I shutdown/restart my laptop, I am able to put it to...
  4. Windows errors after Intel firmware update and ThinkPad BIOS Update for Lenovo X1 Carbon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows errors after Intel firmware update and ThinkPad BIOS Update for Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hello,I am having problems throughout my computer X1 Carbon Gen 8 with Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 after updating through Lenovo Vantage.Not sure if or how the problems are related, but I have listed some of the problems below.I would greatly appreciate any help or feedback....
  5. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I'm having the same problem as this topic that my Lenovo X1 Gen 6 turns on by itself at nights/in the morning.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-6th-gen-turns-on-by/49cb1620-c0ef-4631-9bd5-78dda798b942I can't find the...
  6. Windows 10 Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen HDMI not working: Hi! I'm working with the system model noted in the subject. My HDMI port isn't working. I've tested with a wide arrange of HDMI adapters and monitors and other computers for comparison and I am certain that it is my machine. After some searching around this issue seems to...
  7. 3rd gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't acknowledge lid closing?

3rd gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't acknowledge lid closing?: Third Generation Thinkpad X1 Carbon with i5-5300U, 1440p touchscreen, and Windows 10 Pro version 1909 I swear I installed the AHCPI drivers manually, but as it is when i close the lid the screen stays on as I can see the light leaking out the side. I have it set to go to...
  8. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...