Windows 10: Windows 10 options for a new customer

Discus and support Windows 10 options for a new customer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am still using Windows 7 SP 1 with IE 11. Could you tell me if it is true that Windows 10 will have no Media Player, no PAINT option, no email client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spetho2001, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 options for a new customer

I am still using Windows 7 SP 1 with IE 11. Could you tell me if it is true that Windows 10 will have no Media Player, no PAINT option, no email client without a subscription to OFFICE?
    Thank you,
    TomS

:)

spetho2001, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
  3. customize share option

Hi MD,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community.

Based on your concern, I see that you would like to customize the share options in the new Windows 10 update.

To help us isolate this, kindly provide us the following information for us to come up with the best resolution.

• May we have a screenshot of the build of your computer? To check, refer to the steps below:
    • On your keyboard, press Windows key + R.
    • Type 'winver', and then press Enter.

• Which update are you exactly referring to? Is it Windows Update?
    • Have you checked the share options if your preferred options were available?

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 options for a new customer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 options for a new customer

1. Windows 10 options for a new customer - Similar Threads - options customer

2. Need customer service having issue with sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need customer service having issue with sign in options: I am having problems signing in to my laptop. The message is something happened in your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again I have two options I selected sign in options display to select password or pin. I select password and enter my password and it does not...
  3. Need customer service having issue with sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need customer service having issue with sign in options: I am having problems signing in to my laptop. The message is something happened in your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again I have two options I selected sign in options display to select password or pin. I select password and enter my password and it does not...
  4. Is there an option to disable the news feed and fully customize windows 11 widget ?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an option to disable the news feed and fully customize windows 11 widget ?.: My current windows 11 update installed on my system is windows 11 version 23H2. I saw some resources on internet that claimed windows 11 23H2 can turn off news feed and there is an easier access to it. But I can't find the settings or the option to disable the news feed on...
  5. Is there an option to disable the news feed and fully customize windows 11 widget ?.

Is there an option to disable the news feed and fully customize windows 11 widget ?.: My current windows 11 update installed on my system is windows 11 version 23H2. I saw some resources on internet that claimed windows 11 23H2 can turn off news feed and there is an easier access to it. But I can't find the settings or the option to disable the news feed on...
  6. Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.: Hi,What is the best way to purchase windows 11 pro for our clients? previously purchased a lot of windows 10 pro OEM unfortunately those are not available.could you please explain me the difference between Windows GGWA windows 11 pro legalization getgenuine and Windows 11 pro...
  7. Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.

Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.: Hi,What is the best way to purchase windows 11 pro for our clients? previously purchased a lot of windows 10 pro OEM unfortunately those are not available.could you please explain me the difference between Windows GGWA windows 11 pro legalization getgenuine and Windows 11 pro...
  8. The Optimize Option from the Customize Tab Not Working with Multiple Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Optimize Option from the Customize Tab Not Working with Multiple Folders: Greetings, people!I'm organizing my entire music library, but I'm having a hard time trying to optimize all folders at once to the music template because Windows won't do it all at once. Just to clarify things up, I have one big folder named "iTunes" and this folder has a lot...
  9. The Optimize Option from the Customize Tab Not Working with Multiple Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Optimize Option from the Customize Tab Not Working with Multiple Folders: Greetings, people!I'm organizing my entire music library, but I'm having a hard time trying to optimize all folders at once to the music template because Windows won't do it all at once. Just to clarify things up, I have one big folder named "iTunes" and this folder has a lot...
  10. The Optimize Option from the Customize Tab Not Working with Multiple Folders