Windows 10: Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd

Discus and support Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI'm replacing my hdd to ssd. The pc came with windows 10 installed already. I upgraded to windows 11. When choosing which to install from pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kyle _442, Jan 27, 2023.

1. kyle _442 Win User

Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd

HelloI'm replacing my hdd to ssd. The pc came with windows 10 installed already. I upgraded to windows 11. When choosing which to install from pc memory not with key or backup would I choose it to install windows 11 or 10 because that's what was installed when new. Not looking to clone or any of that just want to know which to pick.

:)

kyle _442, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2023
  3. 09B
    09b Win User
    window 11 can't boot after install new ssd m2

hello, im using window 11 but when i install new ssd, window can't boot with error " an operating system wasn't found. all of my disk are list in bios, i try chosse disk with window to boot but it doesn't work. but when i remove new ssd, everything work fine. already try with window 10 and it work too so i think it's win 11 problem. can u guy help me pls.

4. Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd

1. Windows 10 or 11 with new ssd - Similar Threads - ssd

2. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  3. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  4. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  6. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  7. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  9. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  10. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...