Windows 10: Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

Discus and support Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Urialdanielli, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen.

I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with blue screen and error Critical_Process_Died and I couldn't get to safe mode so I was running some steps from help guides using the command prompt to check disk and sfc scannnow.

I am now unable to get into the boot repair options on my computer and can only do it through a usb for installing windows and still uable to get to safe mode or any form of windows.

I'm running windows 10 on a new Kingston SSD purchased last month with no other os installed and I have unplugged everything other than mouse, keyboard and screen.

:)

Urialdanielli, Jun 6, 2020
  2. AVarg1 Win User

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

Startup Repair ran, the computer restarted, and it booted up to the same orange screen with white lines.

AVarg1, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Jun 6, 2020
  4. SimplyInk Win User

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

Windows 10 Shows Orange Screen with White Vertical Lines on boot

Orange Screen (See picture below) appears on boot after Dell loading screen.

• Dell Inspiron 580 w dual monitors
    • Dell Bios is latest version (A07)
    • Nvidia GeForce 310 (Driver version 341.95 - latest)
    • BitLocker enabled with no TPM
    • Hyper-V enabled

Surprisingly, I can key in my BitLocker password at this orange screen and startup Windows... (Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot o_O)\

If I suspend BitLocker this screen does not appear; but after I enabled it, the orange screen comes back again.

I found these messages in Event Log, maybe they will be helpful:

• (Warning) The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WPD\0000.
    • (Error) The required GPU resources could not be accessed. This server cannot run as a RemoteFX host without a GPU. Verify that the GPU is correctly installed.

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot KGNmd.jpg

Screenshot of Disk Management

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot n8C5E.png

SimplyInk, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

1. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot - Similar Threads - Orange Screen White

2. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  3. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  4. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Orange amd White Line Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange amd White Line Screen: I read all the tips to fix the orange and white lines screen...what if the screen appears during the usb windows install? im sure it was good advice but im stuck on this without being able to do command prompt or anyhting...
  6. Orange screen with white lines on windows installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on windows installation: So I upgraded a dell optiplex 790 (MT), changed the cpu and added a graphics card. Everything seems to work fine, I can get into the bios and everything was normal when I ran the diagnosis tool so I’m pretty sure the hardware is good. I made a usb installation media using...
  7. Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable

Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable: Was trying to upgrade my Acer Aspire one laptop with Windows XP to Windows 10 but when I plugged in my USB Bootable and booted through it, after a few minutes the screen went orange with white vertical lines. I let it hang around for 30 minutes and see what would happen but...
  8. Orange screen with white lines on boot

Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  9. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...