Windows 10: Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

Discus and support Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After my computer had forced me to update to 1809 (I really didn't want to.) My mouse cursor reverted back to the Windows 10 default system scheme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by G1ffy, Apr 18, 2019.

1. G1ffy Win User

Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

After my computer had forced me to update to 1809 (I really didn't want to.) My mouse cursor reverted back to the Windows 10 default system scheme mouse cursor. When I tried to select the "None" mouse cursors in the mouse settings, it won't apply at all.

Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing. f71dda46-8c19-4fb1-a39c-849a239df4ab?upload=true.png

I have tried switching to other themes, the black theme works however the classic "link select" is not showing up. It seems all of the cursors in the none section are gone. Any fix to this? I really want the old cursors back.

:)

G1ffy, Apr 18, 2019

2. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Apr 18, 2019
  3. jfl_805 Win User
    Cursor Appearance Reset

I tried your suggestions and none worked, including contacting HP who tried to help then told me that the only other option they could suggest was reset the laptop to its' original state. When the original issue occurred I did not download a third party
    application. I googled windows cursors and downloaded a single cursor to the desktop then dragged and dropped it into the windows cursor folder and all the cursor appearances in the windows cursor window changed to the msie 'e' view. The cursors themselves
    did not change, nor their names, just their appearance in the cursor window.

jfl_805, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

1. Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing. - Similar Threads - Original Mouse Cursor

2. Windows 11 themes not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 themes not appearing: I'm on windows 11 22h2, and I don't have any clues as to why this is happening. This happens on all my user accounts, even new ones. I go onto settings and it's just empty, there's no themes. I looked in the themes folder and its full of themes. This is all I know about the...
  3. Windows 11 themes not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 themes not appearing: I'm on windows 11 22h2, and I don't have any clues as to why this is happening. This happens on all my user accounts, even new ones. I go onto settings and it's just empty, there's no themes. I looked in the themes folder and its full of themes. This is all I know about the...
  4. Original Mouse Pointer For Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original Mouse Pointer For Windows: I want to download original mouse pointer for windows which has a blue loading. Please tell me from where I will get the original mouse pointers which look like this- [ATTACH] Please give the download link from official site. I can't find it anywhere else. On other sites,...
  5. Cursor theme bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor theme bug: Guys I apply a full cursor pack in theme section but when I reboot the cursor is white again, where is the mistake? submitted by /u/Deep-a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emssbd/cursor_theme_bug/
  6. Mouse Cursor Appearing on top of Fullscreen Gameplay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Appearing on top of Fullscreen Gameplay?: Hello everyone. I have a problem that has been troubling me for years now, and as it has seemed to increase in occurrence I have decided to search for help. Every once in a while when using my PC I often get the Windows "USB Disconnect" sound, at times even playing the...
  7. Windows original themes are broken

Windows original themes are broken: [ATTACH]Hi , I was using customized theme , then i decided to use windows 10 light theme , but it seems to be broken , when i click on it , wallpaper won't change , the same for the other original themes , any idea ?? . . . . Sorry if there is any writing mistakes ,...
  8. Windows 10 Cursor Won't save Default Theme

Windows 10 Cursor Won't save Default Theme: OK, I know that this is a super minor complaint, but it bothers me, and it shouldn't be an issue in the first place. I just recently upgraded from 7 to 10, and since I've always used the (none) theme in the windows mouse settings, I wanted to use it again, as it's just what...
  9. Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10

Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10: I've been working on making some of my own very nice looking if i might add, mouse cursors for windows 10, however i am experiencing a TON of issues with assigning the .ani files for each state, but also my animations stop every once and while and then start and then stop and...
  10. Original Windows 10 Theme

Original Windows 10 Theme: Hey Folks: I recall when the TP builds first appeared, a theme quite close to Windows 8.1 was used (with borderless windows and such). Is that theme still available for use with build 10240? I think that looked the best. 13601