Windows 10: Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good afternoon, When running the Command Prompt with Admin credentials, I type in "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginlProductKey".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidGirten Jr, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

Good afternoon,

When running the Command Prompt with Admin credentials, I type in "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginlProductKey".

It then shows the words "Original Product Key" but then underneath it is blank.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709.

Any suggestions on what may be going on would be helpful.

Thank you in advance and have a good day!

Take care of yourselves!

:)

DavidGirten Jr, Jul 10, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

1. Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work - Similar Threads - Original Product Key

2. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  3. My product key isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key isn't working: I had my PC setup and never had windows activated. I have now bought on and it says that no product key can be found, I bought the product on the windows website. I've tried many things, but nothing is working....
  4. My product key isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My product key isn't working: I had my PC setup and never had windows activated. I have now bought on and it says that no product key can be found, I bought the product on the windows website. I've tried many things, but nothing is working....
  5. My product key isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Product Key isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key isn't working anymore: I purchased this laptopDell Inspiron with a pre-loaded windows 10 home Single Line version Recently My Windows got updated through Windows Update, and now it's popping this alert again and again. I tried to insert the old Product Key but it is denying stating "The Product Key...
  7. Product Key isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product Key isn't working: Hi, my name is Naomi Faz I purchased a copy of windows 10 from ya'll last night Sept. 10th, but when i try to activate it the product key isn't working. The key that i received isn't activate the system. I was hoping ya'll could tell me whats going on...
  8. Original Product key isn't working! :

Original Product key isn't working! :: My Original preinstalled window product key isn't working... Let me tell you the whole story! Yesterday My friend gave me a Windows 10 Pro activation key and it worked ... My Pc got restarted and when it completed Window error says Window isn't activated .. so I contacted...
  9. Windows original product key

Windows original product key: I am using hp laptop. My original product key got blurred and I have no idea about retailer. Please let me know how to get the original product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-original-product-key/446eaf65-e967-4e43-84d1-4e16b7135da8"
  10. Windows 10 Needs Activation. Original Product Key not working

Windows 10 Needs Activation. Original Product Key not working: I bought this laptop four years back, when Windows still hadn't come out with 10. With 8.1, I updated to 10 and thus have no clue what my product key is. Following other threads, I found my product key and tried re-activating it. The error which comes is that the product key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oa3xoriginalproductkey is blank

2. original product key is blank

3. original product key comando 1903

4. wimt softwarelicensingservice get 03x original orduct