Windows 10: Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted

Discus and support Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to dual boot my laptop to install Ubuntu along side Windows. I accidentally formatted the complete disk instead of a drive while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MihirSood, Dec 4, 2019.

1. MihirSood Win User

Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted

I was trying to dual boot my laptop to install Ubuntu along side Windows.

I accidentally formatted the complete disk instead of a drive while installation of Ubuntu.

I managed to install Ubuntu .

Is there any way through which I can get the windows back and do I need to get a new activation key?

I still wish to dual boot the laptop.

:)

MihirSood, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows OS Accidentally Deleted

I am working on one of my employee's personal computer. They accidentally deleted the Windows 10 OS they upgraded to and the Image from their computer. As far as I know the windows key is still in the bios. The computer is a Sony VAIO all-in-one and when
    they purchased it, it had Windows7. What do I need to do to get their Windows onto a bootable disc and re-install?

ErikHall_986, Dec 4, 2019
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted

2. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  3. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  4. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  5. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  6. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  7. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  8. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  10. i accidentally delete registory software

i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680