Windows 10: Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures

Discus and support Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I have a desktop, running Windows 10 which has multiple users. The operating system is current with the most recent build as of 1/2019.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wlt_1953, Jan 28, 2019.

1. wlt_1953 Win User

Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures

Hello. I have a desktop, running Windows 10 which has multiple users. The operating system is current with the most recent build as of 1/2019.

Problem is when I signed in today, my profile picture had changed to the other user's picture. Yeah, I know . . . just change it back, right. Yes, that is what I did, but why did this happen it the first place?

Thank you.

:)

wlt_1953, Jan 28, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Tenni Win User
    Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut?

tsdiscon ... alright. Thanks *Smile

It's a step closer to my wish.

Just not perfect, yet. I'm still toooo lazy to select the other profile here ;-) winks. But it's closer to my wish.

(I switch my profile sometimes 10-20 times a day between work and private profile)

Tenni, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures

1. Windows 10 OS is Switching Profile Pictures - Similar Threads - Switching Profile Pictures

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  4. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  5. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  7. Windows 10 profile picture

Windows 10 profile picture: Good morning. How do i delete my profile picture? Why does my profile pic show up on my wife’s desktop and how can i prevent it from happening? Thank you. John Tague...
  8. Switching Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Windows 10 OS: Ok so recently I built my own computer and I asked my brother to download Windows Home on a flash drive for me. I did so and was able to boot up the computer and everything. I've just bought a license key for Windows 10 home but it didn't work. So I asked for help and found...
  9. Switch User Profiles in Windows 10

Switch User Profiles in Windows 10: Hello all, I might happen to be tech support/customer care remotely......… but trust me when I say that I just created my first gmail in 2014 when I went back to school while in my thirties.....stayed steady only taking one semester off while raising 3 children and 3 part...
  10. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774