Windows 10: Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs

Discus and support Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This comes from surface pro 2017 i7 16gb 512 Also using Desktop Pc Both windows 10 So I have again started to experience even basic things like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edvardasleika, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs

This comes from surface pro 2017
    i7 16gb 512
    Also using Desktop Pc
    Both windows 10
    So I have again started to experience even basic things like settings not opening trough setting icon in start or audio issues in youtube after update on surface pro. More days there are with issues even as simple as Ui buggs animations bugged, than 100%working fluent experience on More so on surface pro than on my desktop.

I think this is pretty saddening and makes me loose confidence in product since Microsoft is making surface for windows.

It has been happening for years and it never felt like full proper experience. more like im a tester. Looking for problems
    reinstaling repairing. I can really work for microsoft support now from all the problem solving that i had.

What do you guys think about microsoft quality wise? Whats yur experience using it?

do you run in problems?

Or maybe you got used to it not being 100% and aproach it with some understanding

:)

edvardasleika, Apr 25, 2019

2. Surfacebook with Windows 10 - slow performance - how to improve

Check this
    link
    , and try the suggested steps regarding your PC performance. Goodluck!

SimpleMindz, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs

New Surface Pro 4 displaying WHEA-Logger warnings

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this error?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and Surface updates?

Windows Driver Frameworks (WDF) is a set of libraries that you can use to develop device drivers that are interoperable with Windows. WDF is comprised of Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) and User-Mode Driver Framework (UMDF).

Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA), which provides support for hardware error reporting and recovery.

Follow the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Install Surface and Windows updates.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ll-software-updates-for-surface?os=windows-10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs

1. Windows 10 OS Surface products Performance and bugs - Similar Threads - Surface products Performance

2. Surface Laptop 3 - Bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 3 - Bugs: Hello Everyone,I'm really wondering how a surface laptop has more bugs than any other non- microsoft hardware running Windows 10.Though there are many bugs, the ones listed below cause me the most amount of inconvenience. 1. Windows + S >> I need to press the key combination...
  3. Surface Book with performance base windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book with performance base windows 11: Will my Surface Book with performance base be compatible with windows 11? It exceeds all the requirements but the heath check says it can not run windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 gets fixes for performance-crippling deadlock bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets fixes for performance-crippling deadlock bugs: Windows 10 has received a new cumulative update that finally fixes an issue where the TCP/IP (network component) suffers from the ‘deadlock’ problem. In some cases, users discovered that their Windows 10 device was throttled down to run slowly due to a deadlock in the TCP/IP....
  5. Windows OS product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS product key: My laptop had windows 7 pro. it was later upgraded to windows 10 and it has been activated on line. Now my laptop has become very slow and the service engineer suggested me to format the laptop and reload OS Please advise and if need arises please send me the product key of...
  6. Windows 10 bug is negatively impacting performance with system freezes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 bug is negatively impacting performance with system freezes: Windows 10 is encountering some serious problems thanks to a recent cumulative or feature update, with users reporting worrying system ‘freezes’. Fortunately, Microsoft is aware of the reports, and they’ve already fixed the performance issues in a preview update. Back in...
  7. Latest Windows 10 bug kills performance in some games

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 bug kills performance in some games: If you’re having problems, stutters, FPS drops and performance issues in certain games, you should consider disabling Game Mode. Windows 10’s Game Mode is a feature that prioritizes CPU and GPU resources to improve game performance. Unfortunately, this feature is also a...
  8. Performances and Cloud centric OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performances and Cloud centric OS: I've always beenfascinated by cloudcomputing. I've alwaysused hardware todo calculus, soI've always wantedspeed. As aresult, I have ahigh-speed internet line as well.Windows 10 Proseems to bea hybrid OS:if it's goodin the cloud,if it's notgood on yourPC. I've almostalways...
  9. Windows OS performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows OS performance issue: Split from this thread. Hi, I'd personally advise against installing this optional update. My PC has lost all network wired and wireless adapter connection. Edge and Windows Update cannot connect. Comodo Firewall also now fails to start and had to be uninstalled....
  10. Activation and Product Key Bugs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation and Product Key Bugs: I bought my PC from a local computer store a few months ago, and it was supposed to come preinstalled with Windows 10. Since then, when I go to my settings, it only gives me the option to activate windows; alongside a non-removable watermark at the bottom right of my screen...