Windows 10: Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode

Discus and support Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I current have a Surface GO since September. The issue has been there since the beginning and after this update it still remains, so I think it might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yichuan Xu, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode

I current have a Surface GO since September. The issue has been there since the beginning and after this update it still remains, so I think it might be worth your attention to get it fixed.

Scenario: When I close apps the system goes to start menu by default, then there's a chance those app tiles will be gone. It happens randomly since I got the Surface GO on day 1.

I tried the solution from here but it only works for few hours.

My current solution is to disable tablet mode and re-enable it, but this bug should be fixed since it's been there for a long time.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Thanks.

Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode [​IMG]

:)

Yichuan Xu, Oct 4, 2018

2. pinned apps in the tablet mode disappeared

live tiles

Pinned apps on the tablet mode of my windows 10 disappeared completely after installing march 2017 updates and restarting Windows. Please what do I need to do to make my customized apps appear again on the tablet mode. Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Sylvester Asuenimen, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode

Tablet Mode doesn't stay on

Since my tablet received the most recent automatic windows update, tablet mode won't stay on. I can turn it on in Action Centre, but sometimes this doesn't even work. I've gone into Tablet Mode settings to set it to be on automatically upon sign in,
    but only three tiles are there when I scroll way down to the bottom of the desktop screen. The rest have disappeared. Any suggestions?

Dedicated MS Office User, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode

1. Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode - Similar Threads - OS1809 Tiles disappeared

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to pin a tile in tablet mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to pin a tile in tablet mode ?: Good afternoon all, My new laptop double as a tablet. by swiveling the screen all the back back. Now that the weather is getting better I would like to use my laptop as a tablet whil sipping coffee outside. All seems to work ok . . . BUT . . . . I have a basic issue that I...
  6. Windows 10 Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tablet Mode: Hello All. I would like to talk about Microsoft’s direction for Tablet Mode for tablets and 2in1’s. I am still using an Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10 mobile as a pocket computer. Windows 10 mobile, IMHO, is probably the finest mobile OS that has ever been develped for those...
  7. Live tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles Disappeared: Some of my live tiles and their grouping titles have disappeared. How do I re-set the standard set, which I can then adjust to my preferences? Also Calendar tile only shows live information i.e. todays date when it is sized to medium. Any other size and just show the blank...
  8. Windows 10, Tablet Mode, Locking Tiles in chosen location?

Windows 10, Tablet Mode, Locking Tiles in chosen location?: I am using a Surface Pro. Windows 10. In tablet mode, I arrange the start tiles the way I prefer them. First column has 2 larger groups; the second column has 3 small groups. When I switch to laptop mode and back to tablet mode, the system rearranges the tiles. It moves...
  9. Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode

Windows 10 OS1809 Tiles disappeared in Tablet mode: I current have a Surface GO since September. The issue has been there since the beginning and after this update it still remains, so I think it might be worth your attention to get it fixed. Scenario: When I close apps the system goes to start menu by default, then there's...
  10. Tiles Disappear

Tiles Disappear: Since the last update I can no longer move the tiles around. When I try they disappear and the tiles take a greyed out appearance. and I have to restart. If I go to the program that I tried to move I get the option to unpin from the start menu. I remove it then pin to start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tile start menu disappear tablet mode

2. Asus tablet wont update microsoft tiles

3. windows 10 in tablet mode tiles disappear

4. tiles disappeared on Windows 10 tablet mode