Windows 10: Windows 10 out of date

Discus and support Windows 10 out of date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I woke up today and had a new symbol on the taskbar saying. "Your version of Windows 10 has reached the end of service. Click to download a newer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by duncanwarrior99, May 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 out of date

I woke up today and had a new symbol on the taskbar saying. "Your version of Windows 10 has reached the end of service. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported."When I go to update my P.C it`s up to date with Windows insider Dev channel, and when I use Win+R to see when if it is expired it does on 1/11/21, but it is 14/05/21 And the symbol would not go away after a restart to installing optional updates. Can someone help?

:)

duncanwarrior99, May 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 out of date

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 out of date

1. Windows 10 out of date - Similar Threads - date

2. Version of Windows 10 is out of date and no longer receiving updates after restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version of Windows 10 is out of date and no longer receiving updates after restore point: Hey all, hope everyone is doing alright. I have an HP Envy 17 old but great computer and I ran into some issues recently caused by a virus that "mysteriously" came in after uninstalling Norton AV. I tried restoring to previous times but nothing fixed the issue, so I had to...
  3. I need help changing my date format to mm-dd-yyyy. but it is not in the choices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help changing my date format to mm-dd-yyyy. but it is not in the choices.: I've been trying to change my date format to mm-dd-yyyy but it is not in the choices. I live in the philippines and we're used to using the date format with the month first. I also have the region set to English Philippines.Even Microsoft Excel won't follow that format and...
  4. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon: Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to Arial so it was...
  5. Billing date onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing date onedrive: How to change the billing date for onedrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-date-onedrive/e85df861-cc9c-48e3-a177-bdbb2bcf54c2
  6. Win 10 Photo App Collections has incorrect date format

Win 10 Photo App Collections has incorrect date format: Default date inside Win 10 photo app is backwards. Photo app Collections where all photos are shows month of May 2021 and below that 01/05 - 30/05 instead of 05/01-05/30 USA date style. PC date is correct format. How to change Photo App to correct date format?...
  7. Enlarging Date & Time, Etc....

Enlarging Date & Time, Etc....: Can someone inform me of how to enlarge the Date & Time on the Lower Right of Dell Desktop and also to Enlarge the File, Home, Share & View on Upper Left of Open Folders?...
  8. Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...: I was going to play a game and then: Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your internet browser or update Adobe Flash Player.What do I do?Game: https://lol.disney.com/games/disneyxd-gravity-falls-rumble-s-revenge Help mee...
  9. Flashing startup time and date screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing startup time and date screen: Hi everyone! I’ve had the most annoying problem with my personal PC for quite a while now. I’m at a loss how to fix it. I’ve tried disabling password required on sign on thinking I could bypass the problem, and that has not helped. Here’s a video to show what I mean:...
  10. How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10: In this article, we will show you the methods to hide or unhide the clock and date from Windows 10 Taskbar. By default, the Taskbar displays the date and time. On hovering the mouse cursor, it also displays the day. By clicking on it, you can access the Windows calendar....