Windows 10: Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer

Discus and support Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 I have Scale and layout to 125% due to my eyesight. Because of it, if I use Windows Photo Viewer - Slide Show the picture is going beyond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sekai Neko, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer

Windows 10 I have Scale and layout to 125% due to my eyesight. Because of it, if I use Windows Photo Viewer - Slide Show the picture is going beyond the screen's border. If I set it back to 100% it fits perfectly, however, writing and similar are too small like this. I never had this issue with windows 7 even if I did a 150% scaling. So right not the issue is that Slide Show is going beyond the borders because of its 125% scale.

And for reference: please don't say an obvious thing like get a different photo viewer. I'm trying to solve a problem. If it works it will work, otherwise that what I will do.

:)

Sekai Neko, Jun 26, 2020
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer

Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer

1. Windows 10 - Out of focuse Windows Photo Viewer - Similar Threads - focuse Photo Viewer

2. Windows 10 - Windows Photo Viewer -Make a Copy is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Windows Photo Viewer -Make a Copy is Greyed Out: Hi, i've come across this issue on Windows 10 and Server 2016, is there a fix or a workaround for it? I have a need to open photos in Windows Photo viewer from applications and network locations, not being able to save a copy is annoying. Saving the document to the local disk...
  3. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Running windows 10 using photo viewer, I'd like to know how to set a default setting of full screen view. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/8d27fdd5-b8d4-4512-87fc-74a932bf0fcb
  4. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Typical error "Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer. Close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space (if it's almost full), and try again.' - not a memory problem! Only get...
  5. photo out of focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98
  6. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photo viewer: when I try to enlarge a picture in the photo viewer, they window turns transparent. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/376a2bf0-7c7f-416e-8ab6-125b0e7e44a9
  7. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm trying to run the photo viewer that comes with Win10. It will not even open. When I try to run it I get a message that says "This app can't open." Not sure what to do or what information is needed. Thanks, Art...
  8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm looking for a Photo Viewer for Windows 10 Home 64-bit that's as close as possible to that found on Windows 7. I've tried Microsoft Photos on the Windows Store but once I zoom in or make an image I'm viewing full screen, the other options at the top of the screen disappear...
  9. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: How to show oldest photos first in windows 10 photo viewer Can someone please help me out here on the above.I decided to have a go with the W10 photo app,But failed on how to arrange the viewing I would like to have the windows to show oldest first.Or is it set to show...
  10. Photo viewer out of the blue..

Photo viewer out of the blue..: I like Windows Photo Viewer and this impostor has taken over my machine. It probably came from a recent "Upgrade?". Now when I click on the lower left window. I get an also black window. [img] So I have two questions how do I get ride of this unwanted program that was...