Windows 10: Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app

Discus and support Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Every time I open the Outlook app on my Win10 PC, I am asked for the login details for icloud and gmail. How can I stop this from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omnius Erasmus, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app

Hello!

Every time I open the Outlook app on my Win10 PC, I am asked for the login details for icloud and gmail. How can I stop this from happening?

:)

Omnius Erasmus, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app

1. Windows 10 Outlook App Requires sign in for gmail and icloud account on openeing the app - Similar Threads - Outlook App Requires

2. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  3. Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it OK to delete the icloud outlook support app: I use iCloud backup for files and photos but I don't use Outlook. Will I cause problems if I delete the iCloud Outlook Support app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-delete-the-icloud-outlook-support-app/10be613d-c9e0-422d-992c-b6ea945358c2
  4. iCloud App

iCloud App: Is there another way to download the iCloud app if the windows store is blocked by the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-app/1aaffb2e-865d-4f80-97ed-02ac3af43a01
  5. iCloud App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud App: Is there another way to download the iCloud app if the windows store is blocked by the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-app/1aaffb2e-865d-4f80-97ed-02ac3af43a01
  6. Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account: Windows 10 mail app always show "attention required" for icloud account Unable to access my icloud emails on my PC on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-always-show-attention-required/539cf535-f959-48c7-a70a-7ce9cad94257
  7. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  8. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  9. Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I thought this might have been the result of a recent update, but it only affects one of my machines. Normally, I use Outlook without "signing in" to a Microsoft/ MS Office account. I independently, during account setup, set up my hotmail account. This was fine on both of my...
  10. Windows 10 requires me to 'Open app with' on EVERY app I open

Windows 10 requires me to 'Open app with' on EVERY app I open: Hello, I had a problem some time in the past and I managed to solve it via the help of the internet, but I changed some kind of option or so and now, whenever I try to open anything it requires me to "Open app with", even when I started windows today it gave me a error...