Windows 10: Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Discus and support Windows 10 outlook e-mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob 1942, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Bob 1942 Win User

Windows 10 outlook e-mail

I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?

:)

Bob 1942, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 outlook e-mail

1. Windows 10 outlook e-mail - Similar Threads - outlook mail

2. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  3. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  4. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...: I am attaching the image. I am aware that Microsoft is phasing out Windows Mail for Windows 10 and likely completely, but today, I found these new directories, and they seem to look similar to links, and one says "focused," and the other says "all others."Outlook.com has a...
  5. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...: I am attaching the image. I am aware that Microsoft is phasing out Windows Mail for Windows 10 and likely completely, but today, I found these new directories, and they seem to look similar to links, and one says "focused," and the other says "all others."Outlook.com has a...
  6. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  8. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  9. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  10. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...