Windows 10: Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

Discus and support Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have noticed that tethering mobile data to Windows 10 via WiFi Hotspot depletes the mobile data quickly than ever. Various metro apps uses lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Farhan-Khan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

I have noticed that tethering mobile data to Windows 10 via WiFi Hotspot depletes the mobile data quickly than ever. Various metro apps uses lots of data. How to minimise data use?

:)

Farhan-Khan, Aug 3, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

1. Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data - Similar Threads - Overuses Mobile Data

2. P.C. overusing R.A.M. for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    P.C. overusing R.A.M. for no apparent reason.: I checked my task manager and all the applications and processes use a very trivial amount of R.A.M. as opposed to the R.A.M. usage percentage that shows 63% of R.A.M. is consumed. I've got 16 G.B. of R.A.M.. I don't know what's using so much R.A.M.?...
  3. Windows 10 overuses mobile data when it is updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 overuses mobile data when it is updating: I have noticed that tethering mobiles data to windows 10 via wifi Hotspot depletes the mobile data quickly than ever. I found that windows 10 automatic updates was one of the main source, and even various Metro apps uses lots of data. How can disable them please help...
  4. Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart

Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart: Hello all, I have this Lenovo 2-in1 tablet (Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR) that I've been using for the last 8 months and all of sudden started acting weird. The tablet has a data only SIM card installed and until last week all was normal. Suddenly one day, after a restart, the sim...
  5. Connect PC to phone mobile data

Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  6. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Support
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  7. Mobile Wifi data sim

Mobile Wifi data sim: I recently bought a TP-Link mobile wifi gadget and started with a 1GB 30day data sim from '3'. It very soon needed a top up! The replacement is now also on its way out... *Eek What could possibly be consuming the data at such a fast rate of knots? Does anyone have...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data": I am trying to re-install a Windows Store app (AccuWeather) after rebuilding my Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 950XL. The app appeared to download correctly in the Store installation queue, but the install appears to be stuck in the "Restoring user data" state. Does anyone have...
  9. Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Set a Data Usage Limit on your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile can help you stay under your data plan limit and look for ways to help you reduce your data usage. After you set...
  10. Intel SSD being overused ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SSD being overused ?: Does this look normal to you for an SSD ? It certainly doesn't to me. Tips ? [img] Another 2 images for debugging purposes. I think they might help. [img] [img] 6376