Windows 10: Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Через некоторое время в игре выкидывает его в синий цвет и экран и пишет PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ВладимирТерёхин, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys

Через некоторое время в игре выкидывает его в синий цвет и экран и пишет
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys

:)

ВладимирТерёхин, Jan 13, 2019
  2. PeterGates_1965, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Error: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA(dxgmms2.sys)" on Windows 10

Hey while downloading norton antivirus my system gave the blue screen of death with this error

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA(dxgmms2.sys) error, can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my system?

My system is HP Pavilion Notebook 15 AB125AX.

Thank you in advance.

Original title: Sys error

Arizona_729, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (stdriver64.sys) windows 10

Hi Peter,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed any driver in Windows 10 prior to the issue?

• Have you installed any third party antivirus software in Windows 10?
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Stop message/error occurs when requested data is not found in memory. The system generates a fault, which normally indicates that the system looks for data in the paging file. In this circumstance, however, the missing
    data is identified as being located within an area of memory that cannot be paged out to disk. The system faults, but cannot find, the data and is unable to recover. Faulty hardware, a buggy system service, antivirus software, and a corrupted NTFS volume can
    all generate this type of error.

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1:

I suggest you to check if the issue occurs in Safe Mode with Networking. Follow the below steps:

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to access settings menu.

• Select Update &
      security
      and click on Recovery.

• Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now.

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options
      > Startup Settings >Restart.

• After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the corresponding number.
    If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode with Networking, then perform a Clean Boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Step 2:

Put the computer in Clean Boot and check if it helps. By setting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a Clean Boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

The steps for Windows 8.1 applies well to Windows 10 also.

Note: After Clean Boot troubleshooting step, refer to “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with Clean Boot” from the above article.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the drivers in Windows 10. Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Reference: I suggest you
    to refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys

1. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull sys

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  4. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  5. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  6. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: hello a have this problem: [ATTACH] I try restore but dont working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea-what-failed-wdf01000sys/9a0a276e-2499-4535-a86a-b1dbc2008dee
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  8. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...