Windows 10: Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

Discus and support Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerrymc333, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists.

:)

Jerrymc333, Dec 7, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Dolly Cab Win User
    Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

1. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run. - Similar Threads - Paint run

2. How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?: Do I have to set same things, what?Thanks for the info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-surface-slim-pen-2-in-fresh-paint-on/c4a978e1-7072-4382-9a31-db9c1b618b41
  3. How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?: Do I have to set same things, what?Thanks for the info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-surface-slim-pen-2-in-fresh-paint-on/c4a978e1-7072-4382-9a31-db9c1b618b41
  4. I keep getting an a vc90.mfc error when I try to run Paint Shop Pro. I have uninstalled &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an a vc90.mfc error when I try to run Paint Shop Pro. I have uninstalled &...: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/16/2023 1:32:13 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dell Description: Faulting application name: Corel PaintShop Pro.exe, version: 14.0.0.122, time stamp: 0x4e89396d...
  5. I keep getting an a vc90.mfc error when I try to run Paint Shop Pro. I have uninstalled &...

I keep getting an a vc90.mfc error when I try to run Paint Shop Pro. I have uninstalled &...: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/16/2023 1:32:13 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dell Description: Faulting application name: Corel PaintShop Pro.exe, version: 14.0.0.122, time stamp: 0x4e89396d...
  6. I keep getting an a vc90.mfc error when I try to run Paint Shop Pro. I have uninstalled &...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  8. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  9. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint: Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp:...
  10. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint: Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp:...