Windows 10: Windows 10 Paint 3D

Discus and support Windows 10 Paint 3D in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Paint 3D will not Save. How do I fix it? I tried going into Setting and I reset Paint 3D but this did not help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EddieRobertson1, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Paint 3D

Paint 3D will not Save. How do I fix it? I tried going into Setting and I reset Paint 3D but this did not help.

:)

EddieRobertson1, Feb 10, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Paint 3D

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Paint 3D

1. Windows 10 Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  5. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  6. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  7. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  8. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  9. Paint 3d project got covered in black

Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  10. Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pencil tool bugs out in MS Paint: So whenever I try using the pencil tool, it just doesn't draw the line where I want it to. The line isn't drawn where I place it down, and it later goes there if I keep drawing. Its impossible to click and expect a dot to show up either. Undoing it doesn't do anything either....